Dr. David Altamira Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Altamira?

July 22nd, 2016

BREAST LIFT + LABIAPLASTY

Dr. Altamira is one of the most talented surgeons in Houston. Recently my younger sister received a Breast Lift and a Rhinoplasty with Dr. Altamira. Her results were astonishing, she has never felt and looked this happy in forever. After seeing her AMAZING results I felt a need to get my breasts lifted as well. I also decided to get a Labiaplasty because I always felt uncomfortable with my Labia. After having both of my procedures done I feel incredible about my body and myself. Dr. Altamira and his staff were extremely warm and welcoming before and after surgery. If you are considering Dr. Altamira you will be in great hands, he is a hardcore perfectionist. (Please keep in mind that you will be staring at yourself a lot more after you get your surgery).

July 16th, 2013

Very impressed with Dr Altamira, PA & Staff

I am a new patient of Dr Altamira after having one of the best Orthopedic Spinal surgeon on the planet Dr Henry Small. I didn't think I would ever find another Dr I liked as much. Dr Altamira is dealing with a very unique case with me & he is ready & willing to repair my fluid complication in my hip that involves my sciatic nerve. It's great to see that he's already thought of 3 different solutions to repair this very painful & delicate issue. His bedside manner is great & he spends the time to explain what he will do to resolve your issues & that I understood what he's going to do. His PA is wonderful & friendly & she explained exactly what is going to happen next & the secretary was very nice & friendly as well! I look forward to what's next with Dr Altamira

July 15th, 2013

very good doctor

I noticed a girl on this site that is mad at Dr. Altamira for not doing the full tummy tuck that she wanted.I have also been to him and have had great results with no problems .When it comes to what counts- he is a great surgeon. I also got 2 procedures done` and a touch of lipo in a small spot under my arms(& he did not charge me for that). When the doctor comes in to talk to you he concentrates on what you want done and HIS STAFF write down all the procedures that go on a chart. When i went back for my follow up i am so glad that we went over everything again because his PA did not write down the little lipo spot i needed done and she didn't know that i wanted my muscles reattached in my tummy tuck.I am telling you human error can occur and it is good to go over everything from top to bottom at your pre- opt and the day of the surgery. I am a happy patient and i am here to say that you are in good hands.I would go over what you want done and be sure to read your price sheet that you get at the end-that is where all the procedures and prices will be listed.

May 26th, 2013

you are in good hands

Dr Altamira is a great surgeon,everyone i know including my family go to him.He is not the kind of doctor that rushes you through, he is kind and caring and patient. Dr. Altamira does all his surgery at a actual hospital- so half of the fee you pay him goes to the hospital and anesthesiologist.If you have any other health problems just know that in a hospital is the safest place to have a procedure. If you are trying to get a consultation and have any problems with his staff just send him a short note on Facebook and he will take care of the problem right away...Don't let his staff keep you away from a excellent surgeon.

January 19th, 2011

IM SO EXCITED

I HAVE BEEN TO ALMOST EVERY DOCTOR IN HOUSTON AND I FINALLY FOUND THE RIGHT ONE. MY CONSULT WENT GREAT AND HE IS VERY VERY RESONABLE IN PRICE. I READ REVIEWS ABOUT HIM REGARDING HIS STAFF. I DONT KNOW OF HE GOT NEW ONES BUT THEY WHERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND VERY DOWN TO EARTH. MY APPOINTMENT WAS GREAT! NOW ON TO MY SURGERY WILL UPDAT SOON!

November 17th, 2008

I had the tummy tuck and butt enhancement with lypo on my flanks and stomach. As I was healing I told the doctor that there was still a wrinkle above my belly-button and was told that it would heal or he would fix it. Now, after recovery, he says that he would fix it ... for another $1000.00 ! And his very rude secretary lied and said "you only got the mini tummy tuck" which is a total lie and no where on my contract does it say "mini" when referring to the tummy tuck! I would not recommend this doctor if he is so money hungry that he would screw his patients like this. Its like buying a new car and finding out it has a dent, and the dealer saying he will fix it for a $1000.00. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.... unless you like being screwed out of your money!!!!!!

October 19th, 2017