Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David Altchek
David Altchek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. David Altchek is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Christ Hospital and North Shore University Hospital. David Altchek has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
David Altchek has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
David Altchek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
New York, NY 0 mi31
Hendricks Whitman III
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi42
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi