A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ambrose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ambrose is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ambrose
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambrose graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ambrose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ambrose DO is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David Ambrose practice?
- Dr. David Ambrose has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ambrose practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Port Matilda, PA.
See Port Matilda Cardiologists.