A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ambrose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ambrose
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ambrose Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambrose graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ambrose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ambrose DO is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David Ambrose practice?
- Dr. David Ambrose has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ambrose practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Port Matilda, PA.
See Port Matilda Cardiologists.