A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Amrhein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Amrhein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amrhein graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Amrhein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Amrhein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Amrhein practice?
- Dr. David Amrhein has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Amrhein practices Family Medicine near Granger, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Muncie, IN and Mishawaka, IN.
See Granger Family Physicians.