A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Anapolle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Anapolle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anapolle
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Anapolle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Anapolle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anapolle graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Anapolle has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Marc Anapolle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Anapolle practice?
- Dr. David Anapolle has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Anapolle practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean City, NJ and Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Somers Point Surgeons.