A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Anapolle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Anapolle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anapolle
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anapolle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Anapolle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anapolle graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Anapolle has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Marc Anapolle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Anapolle practice?
- Dr. David Anapolle has 1 office location.
Dr. David Anapolle practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Somers Point, NJ.
See Somers Point Orthopedic Surgeons and Somers Point Surgeons.