A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Anderla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Anderla, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderla
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Anderla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 39 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eye Infections
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderla graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Anderla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anderla MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Anderla practice?
- Dr. David Anderla has 1 office location.
Dr. David Anderla practices Family Medicine near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Primary Care Doctors.