A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Anderla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Anderla, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Anderla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anderla MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Anderla practice?
- Dr. David Anderla has 2 office locations.
- Dr. David Anderla practices Family Medicine near , .