A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Andersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Andersen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andersen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Andersen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Andersen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Andersen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Forest Park Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Andersen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Andersen practice?
- Dr. David Andersen has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Andersen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: O Fallon, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.