A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Andersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Andersen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andersen
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Andersen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Andersen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Andersen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Forest Park Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Andersen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Andersen practice?
- Dr. David Andersen has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Andersen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: O Fallon, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.