A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Andres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Andres is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Andres, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andres graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Andres has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wayne Andres MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Andres practice?
- Dr. David Andres has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Andres practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.