inactive

David A Podolsky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

February 20th, 2014
Bedside manner of a rattlesnake
I went to see Dr. Podolsky about thryoid issues that I was experiencing that were affecting my periods. I waited almost three months to get into him and was referred by another doctor to his practice. I found him to be the rudest, coldest, most arrogent doctor I have ever come across. And, he clearly doesn't have a clue what he's talking about, as two other doctors completely negated his opinion of the situation. The man needs to get into another line of work. Maybe he should go back to Austrailia and hang out with poisonous snakes, which appear to be his best friends.

May 8th, 2012
Disappointed
I've had stellar doctors - he's not one of them. He seemed cold and emotionally absent, although he was somewhat willing to discuss options with me. I always had the feeling he couldn't wait to get back to his office. Perhaps he would be better off in research.