Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Presbyterian Physician Billing
8300 Constitution Ave NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
505-559-6400
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

|  Bedside manner of a rattlesnake  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2014

I went to see Dr. Podolsky about thryoid issues that I was experiencing that were affecting my periods. I waited almost three months to get into him and was referred by another doctor to his practice. I found him to be the rudest, coldest, most arrogent doctor I have ever come across. And, he clearly doesn't have a clue what he's talking about, as two other doctors completely negated his opinion of the situation. The man needs to get into another line of work. Maybe he should go back to Austrailia and hang out with poisonous snakes, which appear to be his best friends.

|  Do not recommend!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
May 23rd, 2013

My aunt and I are both diabetic. She had an spot today and he was such a jerk. She came into town from Grants and showed up just in time hut check in took a long time. The front desk tried to call and ask if it was still OK to see her but no one answered so she let her check in anyway. They called her back and He told her that if she was gonna be late not to come at all because He doesn't have have for this. then treated her terribly the whole time, was rude, impatient, and unprofessional. Brought her to tears in the office and everything. IT'S HARD ENOUGH BEING A MOM OF 4 AND DIABETIC! Such disrespect was uncalled for!!! I WOULD GIVE -5 STARS IF I COULD.

|  Disappointed  |  show details
May 8th, 2012

I've had stellar doctors - he's not one of them. He seemed cold and emotionally absent, although he was somewhat willing to discuss options with me. I always had the feeling he couldn't wait to get back to his office. Perhaps he would be better off in research.