Dr. David Andreychik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Andreychik?

August 8th, 2017

Great Doctor and Super Friendly Staff!

I went to Dr Andreychik to have surgery on my back to correct my scoliosis. He was great he explained everything that was going to take place with the surgery and explained the after care process to me. Amy his PA was wonderful!! She answered any questions I had, she called me back quickly when I would call about a question I had. I would recommend Dr Andreychik to everyone in fact I have referred 3 people to him already!

July 23rd, 2017

I have seen this doctor and would recommend him to anybody i was very satisfied with him and his staff he is the only one i would trust doing any kind of surgery on my neck or back he did the surgery on my neck and it was a success

May 14th, 2017

Life Changing Experience

After seeing four Neurosurgeons over a 3 year period for terrible back and leg pain, I went to Dr Andreychick. He explained the risks of surgery as well as the percentage rate that it could be successful. I had nothing to lose and I chose surgery. It was done at Geisinger in Danville. I received excellent care, pain management and bedside manner from Dr Andreychick. He fused 2 discs and used hardware to stabilize my sacrum to my hip joints. It has been 2 1/2 years and my leg pain never returned. Because of several back issues I will always have some back pain but at 64 years old I feel better than I ever expected. I would recommend anyone with back problems to see Dr Andreychick. He gave me a new lease on life.

April 9th, 2016

Don't go to this doctor!!!

Don't go to this Doctor! First of all, I started to see this doctor for a herniated disk. He recommended to have surgery to repair my disk and to have lamina (bone) taken off my spine to relieve trapped nerves. So I had the surgery and a little pain relief. Come to find out, my pain got worse again and I went back to him 8 months later to find out that the disk he repaired was herniated again. He again recommended surgery and said that he would try to repair it and if it was not repairable he would do a posterior approach lumbar spinal fusion. I since then had the spinal fusion and have been in increased pain since. During the surgery he used a bone synethic called Infuse which is made by medtronic and it is NOT approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) for the posterior (through the back) approach. Infuse is only approved by the FDA for an Anterior (through the stomach) approach of the lumbar spine. After the bone synthetic making my bone overgrow and grow in the wrong place and having Dr.Andreychik telling me there was nothing else he could do, I told him I wanted a 2nd opinion and he referred me to a neurosurgeon. I met with this neurosurgeon for him to tell me about the Infuse and it being the cause of my problems. Right now, I sit here doing this review with a bone spur about the size of a 50 cent piece MODERATELY INDENTING MY SPINAL CORD. The neurosurgeon I saw will not fix it because it is a VERY risky procedure. Dr. ANDREYCHIK did this to me and I am only 26 years old. At the time of my surgery, I was almost 21 years old and now have to live with this the rest of my life thinking and wondering if I will ever be paralyzed because of the bone spur. Dr. ANDREYCHIK did this to me which is malpractice because he used the Infuse Bone Synthetic as an off label use. PLEASE be very careful with this doctor! I now live on a morphine pump for my pain and cannot enjoy life and work for a living! Thank you for reading my review!

June 25th, 2015

I think he's a talented Doctor & has a wonderful attitude!

May 29th, 2013

I love, love love Dr. Andreychik & his staff! You may have to wait for an appointment, but it is definitely worth the wait!! His assistant Amy is wonderful, she goes above & beyond her duties and ALWAYS has an answer for any question you may ask! Surgeries are scheduled promptly and his expertise is AMAZING!! I am very happy that I chose to have him do my surgeries, I wouldn't be where I am today without him & his staff!

September 1st, 2012

Excellent Surgeon.

October 20th, 2010

He treated my daughter's scoliosis with surgery and rod placement. We were very happy with the outcome but the trip leading up to it was nearly a nightmare. We had at least 5 appointments with him before and after surgery and we waited in the waiting rooms and the exam room for at least an hour total every time. And after waiting all that time, to actually see him for 10 minutes was very frustrating. The PA we spoke to at the last appointment before surgery was wonderful in answering our questions, but for the most part, the staff was unfriendly and cold. The lady that scheduled the surgery, and I wish I could remember her name, was amazing and a breath of fresh air in that otherwise stuffy office. Overall not a great experience but we got the outcome we wanted so all was not lost. Would only recommend him on the basis of his skill as a surgeon and not much else.

March 25th, 2010