A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Androw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Mount Carmel Medical Center
Education & Awards
Dr. Androw graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Androw has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Androw MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David P. Androw practice?
- Dr. David Androw has 1 office location.
Dr. David Androw practices Emergency Medicine near Marion, OH.
See Marion Emergency Physicians.