Dr. David Anick Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Anick?

June 16th, 2012

not for me

I like the Marino center, but Dr. Anick isn't someone I am going to continue to see. I am going to search for another mental-health doctor. He has a calm manner but I didn't feel particularly comfortable with him. I mentioned a significant, on-going concern of mine and he dismissed it. I explained that this issue is "getting the best of me" and that it worries me, but unfortunately he didn't see it as a priority. I understand there are a lot of questions and introductory processes to get through with a new doc-patient relationship. That being said, I didn't really feel that the questions did anything to instill confidence in his judgement or ability. Not trying to be negative towards him, but we were not compatible so I look forward to finding someone else that I "click" with so that I can have a more productive appointment and treatment plan. For some positives - Dr. Anick did spend the full hour with me, so he doesn't seem like the type of doctor to rush you. He provided his phone numbers and seemed that he would be accessible, which I think is valuable.

April 27th, 2009

I've only visited Dr Anick twice as a check-up while I was transitioning off meds prescribed elsewhere. He seemed caring and thorough, asked lots of questions that felt very on-point to me. Felt very approachable and not judgmental in the least. I'd be comfortable seeing him for ongoing care.

September 23rd, 2017