A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Anisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Anisman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anisman
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Anisman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anisman graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Anisman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Elliot Anisman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Anisman practice?
- Dr. David Anisman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Anisman practices Family Medicine near Centerville, UT.
See Centerville Family Physicians.