Dr. David Anisman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Anisman?

May 26th, 2015

My Favorite Doctor!!

Dr Anisman is an awesome doctor! He explains his diagnoses, he trys to find the correct med for me, even finding less expensive alternatives when I was out of work. Very caring, and the system they use to keep track of your history is easy to get online. His staff is great as well!!

October 22nd, 2009

Great Doctor!

We have been looking for a good family doctor for the past three years without any luck. We finally found Dr. Anisman, and have been so happy with him. I am very impressed with how he takes so much time out of his busy schedule to talk with us and answer our questions, which is what doctors are supposed to do! In my experience, most doctors seem rushed and as if they cannot wait to move on to their next patient. He is gives great advice, without putting you on the spot or coming off as judgmental. Would highly recommend!