A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ansel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansel graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Ansel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ansel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David G. Ansel practice?
Dr. David Ansel practices Otolaryngology near Manahawkin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Mount Holly, NJ.
See Manahawkin Otolaryngologists.