A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ansel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansel graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Ansel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David George Ansel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Ansel practice?
- Dr. David Ansel has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Ansel practices Otolaryngology near Manahawkin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Mount Holly, NJ.
See Manahawkin Otolaryngologists.