A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ansell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ansell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ansell, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Physical examination
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansell graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ansell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Ansell MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Ansell practice?
- Dr. David Ansell has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Ansell practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.