Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Ansell
Dr. David Ansell, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Westchester, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago, IL (and 2 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ansell is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Rush University Medical Center and Advocate Trinity Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Ansell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Ansell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westchester, IL.
Dr. Birinder Marwah
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Westchester, IL 0 mi34
Dr. Yolanda Co
Westchester, IL 0.44 mi38
Dr. Milind Shirsat
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Hillside, IL 0.63 mi16