Dr. David Antell DO, FACS Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery New York, NY

• Good
  • Bad

May 1st, 2017
He is the best! Eyes done in 2008 and still perfect. Injections of Botox, etc. are done with great skill.

April 5th, 2016
Nurse Executive
When I went to Dr. Antell I was at my wit's end. I had been wearing a dressing everyday from a tummy tuck done by another doctor that somehow went bad. I had drainage everyday and 3 surgeries later i was still not healed. From the moment I met Dr. Antell I knew I would finally get some resolution from my 2 1/2 year ordeal. Dr. Antell was caring and non judgemental and promised he would do his best to solve my problem. He sent me to all the right specialist to ensure that he had all the information he needed before doing the surgery to repair my wound. I am so grateful to him and his wonderful staff for the respectful gentle and professional care I received.

March 4th, 2016
Dr. David Antel is an EXCELLANT doctor...

February 25th, 2016
Best experience !! Amazing doctor !!
Dr. David Antell is without a doubt the BEST surgeon around! He truly cares about his patients and is passionate about what he is doing! Dr. Antell made me feel super comfortable during my consultation, answered all of my questions and really took the time to make sure I understood everything about my procedure I was having. His staff is so easy to get along with and they are extremely nice! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get plastic surgery. He is a life changer!! Thank you to him for making me feel a lot more confident about myself!!

October 29th, 2015
I was nervous about the appointment and meeting Dr. Antell, but was put completely at ease by him and his staff. Dr. Antelll was wonderful and I was in excellent hands with him and his staff during my procedures.

August 3rd, 2015
HONESTY
When I first went to doctor Antell's office, the staff was really friendly and made me feel very comfortable. The wait wasn't long at all. In fact, I was seen right away. I originally went there thinking I wanted a facelift, but Dr. Antell gave me his professional advice regarding a procedure that offered less scaring. He was able to explain everything to me in a way that I understood. He took his time with me and I never felt rushed. Im looking forward to getting the surgery.

May 11th, 2015
very challenging to work with staff in manhattan office

April 5th, 2015
The entire process was made into a pleasurable experience by Dr. Antell & his staff

December 31st, 2014
I went to see Dr. Antell not really knowing what would be the best procedure to make me look younger. The doctor sat with me, spoke with me, and together felt that having my eyes done, "a blepharoplasty" was the best option. I am now just one month since my surgery and I am happier than I thought I would ever be. I look 15 years younger with no wrinkles around my eyes and cheeks. I looked at his patient photos before the surgery and I am so glad I had the operation. He was great and his staff was wonderful !

December 2nd, 2014
Beyond my wildest dreams
Never before has a doctor taken to time to carefully explain an entire procedure. I left his office knowing that this was the doctor for me. It has been six months since having my eyes done, and every day I wake up thinking thank god for Dr. Antell. I walk out the door thinking of how lucky I was to pick him as my surgeon. I highly highly recommend him, and his staff was great!

May 24th, 2014
Breast Cancer patient
Dealing with breast cancer was not easy easy but having Dr. Antell as my plastic surgeon was a wise choice. Throughout all the steps he made me feel comfortable, assuring me that I will be happy with the end result. And I am! I highly recommend him. Thank you, Dr. Antell

October 24th, 2013
Excellent and friendly staff, amazing Doctor with a great bedside manner.