A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Anzaldua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Anzaldua is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Anzaldua graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Anzaldua has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hospital of The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anzaldua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Anzaldua practice?
Dr. David Anzaldua practices Family Medicine near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Family Physicians.