A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Anzaldua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Anzaldua is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Anzaldua graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Anzaldua has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hospital of The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anthony Anzaldua MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Anzaldua practice?
- Dr. David Anzaldua has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Anzaldua practices Family Medicine near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Primary Care Doctors.