A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Anzaldua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Anzaldua is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anzaldua
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Anzaldua Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Anzaldua graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Anzaldua has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hospital of The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anthony Anzaldua MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Anzaldua practice?
- Dr. David Anzaldua has 1 office location.
Dr. David Anzaldua practices Family Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Family Physicians.