Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Anzaldua
Dr. David Anzaldua, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Clara, CA, with another office in San Jose, CA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Anzaldua is affiliated with Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center and Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula. He speaks English.
Dr. David Anzaldua has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. David Anzaldua is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Clara, CA.
Radiation Oncology, Family Medicine
Los Gatos, CA
Dr. Roy Wong
Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine
Santa Clara, CA 0.83 mi37
Dr. Sonali Jain
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Santa Clara, CA 0.90 mi13