Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Gary Xie on Apr 22nd, 2016

Very Good Dr.

Finally Pain Free!! show details Finally Pain Free!!
Mar 6th, 2013

I had struggled for years with back and neck pain, until someone reccomended Dr. Anzaldua. I couldn't believe the relief I had after just 1 visit! I am not only no longer suffering from pain and I am able to do some of the things that I had long gone without becuase of the pain. I am so thankful someone reccomended him to me and I highly reccomend him to you! Thank you Dr. A!

Wonderful Doctor! show details Wonderful Doctor!
Oct 24th, 2011

I am a recently new patient to dr. anzaldua's office and am so happy to have found him! I have had many bad experiences in the past, but I no longer dread going to the doctors! I know that I am in excellent, caring hands!

by Military Mom on Feb 5th, 2011

This is the first time I really felt like a doctor was listening to me, not just wanting to write a prescription and send me on my way. My husband is in the military so we move a lot and the doctors we usually see just don't take the time to get to know me like Dr.A has. I recommend him to all my friends, he is also great with kids.

Exceptional doctor which is HARD to find! show details Exceptional doctor which is HARD to find!
by happy patient on Oct 30th, 2009

Dr. Anzaldua is your good old fashioned caring doctor with up to date info on the latest medical news. My family all see him and he is especially wonderful with my kids. In fact, they have never cried when given their immunizations! The staff is always ready to help and are very reliable. Overall, I am so pleased with this doctor. When we move I wish we could take Dr. Anzaldua with us!

All around A show details All around A
Oct 29th, 2009

My husband is in the military so we are constantly moving and having to start new with lots of doctors. When we moved here a couple of the women in our neighborhood recomended Dr. Anzaldua. It was a little tough at first to get an appointment, but well worth the wait. He took me through a few comprehensive tests and some blood work and after a few months we were able to narrow down some of my most important issues.I am now living happier and more relaxed than ever. Dr. Anzaldua checks in with me every couple of months to see that my progress is consistent, which it is! I am so happy to have found Dr. Anzaldua, he has truly helped me with some issues I thought I would be stuck with forever. I absolutly recomend him for families (my kids see him too) or if you just have a specific problem (I had a few). Thanks again for all your help Dr. Anzaldua.

he's the best! show details he's the best!
Oct 26th, 2009

I am so happy to have found a doctor like Dr. Anzaldua. He is kind, caring and more knowledgable than many doctors. He has helped me with my depression when no one else could help me. He has given me my life back!

Questionable Motives Risky For Your Health show details Questionable Motives Risky For Your Health
by Concerned Patient on Oct 13th, 2009

Recommends unnecessary tests in order to bill the insurance company and make more money for himself. Very untrustworthy. Who needs that kind of thing when you are dealing with your health. On top of that receptionist is extremely unhelpful and rude, especially when questioned about billing - no surprise there since they've got something to hide! Save yourself the headache and make sure you get the healthcare you deserve by going somewhere else.

Apr 30th, 2009

This doctor is great at diagnosing when you are at the office. He once tried to diagnose over the phone and that turned out badly. He is not that great with kids, but good with adults. Very good at explaining things to you since he is also a teacher. Horrible at follow-ups. If you had blood work done you have to call him and make an appointment for the results, he will not call you. Overall, I feel like he is a good doctor and I have learned a lot from him.