Dr. David Anzaldua MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 13th, 2017
Amazing Doctor
Never gives up on finding a cure for patients no matter how complicated the problem.

April 22nd, 2016
Very Good Dr.

March 6th, 2013
Finally Pain Free!!
I had struggled for years with back and neck pain, until someone reccomended Dr. Anzaldua. I couldn't believe the relief I had after just 1 visit! I am not only no longer suffering from pain and I am able to do some of the things that I had long gone without becuase of the pain. I am so thankful someone reccomended him to me and I highly reccomend him to you! Thank you Dr. A!

October 24th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor!
I am a recently new patient to dr. anzaldua's office and am so happy to have found him! I have had many bad experiences in the past, but I no longer dread going to the doctors! I know that I am in excellent, caring hands!

February 6th, 2011
This is the first time I really felt like a doctor was listening to me, not just wanting to write a prescription and send me on my way. My husband is in the military so we move a lot and the doctors we usually see just don't take the time to get to know me like Dr.A has. I recommend him to all my friends, he is also great with kids.

October 30th, 2009
Exceptional doctor which is HARD to find!
Dr. Anzaldua is your good old fashioned caring doctor with up to date info on the latest medical news. My family all see him and he is especially wonderful with my kids. In fact, they have never cried when given their immunizations! The staff is always ready to help and are very reliable. Overall, I am so pleased with this doctor. When we move I wish we could take Dr. Anzaldua with us!

October 29th, 2009
All around A+
My husband is in the military so we are constantly moving and having to start new with lots of doctors. When we moved here a couple of the women in our neighborhood recomended Dr. Anzaldua. It was a little tough at first to get an appointment, but well worth the wait. He took me through a few comprehensive tests and some blood work and after a few months we were able to narrow down some of my most important issues.I am now living happier and more relaxed than ever. Dr. Anzaldua checks in with me every couple of months to see that my progress is consistent, which it is! I am so happy to have found Dr. Anzaldua, he has truly helped me with some issues I thought I would be stuck with forever. I absolutly recomend him for families (my kids see him too) or if you just have a specific problem (I had a few). Thanks again for all your help Dr. Anzaldua.

October 26th, 2009
he's the best!
I am so happy to have found a doctor like Dr. Anzaldua. He is kind, caring and more knowledgable than many doctors. He has helped me with my depression when no one else could help me. He has given me my life back!

October 13th, 2009
Questionable Motives Risky For Your Health
Recommends unnecessary tests in order to bill the insurance company and make more money for himself. Very untrustworthy. Who needs that kind of thing when you are dealing with your health. On top of that receptionist is extremely unhelpful and rude, especially when questioned about billing - no surprise there since they've got something to hide! Save yourself the headache and make sure you get the healthcare you deserve by going somewhere else.

April 30th, 2009
This doctor is great at diagnosing when you are at the office. He once tried to diagnose over the phone and that turned out badly. He is not that great with kids, but good with adults. Very good at explaining things to you since he is also a teacher. Horrible at follow-ups. If you had blood work done you have to call him and make an appointment for the results, he will not call you. Overall, I feel like he is a good doctor and I have learned a lot from him.

January 19th, 2017