A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Appel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Appel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Appel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Appel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Appel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Appel MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David W. Appel practice?
- Dr. David Appel has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Appel practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Pulmonologists.