A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Arango:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Arango is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arango
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arango Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Arango, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arango graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Arango has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Uriel Arango MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David U. Arango practice?
- Dr. David Arango has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Arango practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lake Wales, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Haven, FL.
See Lake Wales Surgeons.