A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Arango:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Arango is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arango
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arango Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Arango, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arango graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Arango has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Uriel Arango MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David U. Arango practice?
- Dr. David Arango has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Arango practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lake Wales, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Haven, FL and Lakeland, FL.
See Lake Wales Surgeons.