A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Araujo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Araujo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Araujo
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Araujo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Araujo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Araujo graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Araujo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Ventura County Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Araujo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Araujo practice?
- Dr. David Araujo has 1 office location.
Dr. David Araujo practices Family Medicine near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Family Physicians.