A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Araujo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Araujo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Araujo
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Araujo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Araujo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Araujo graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Araujo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Ventura County Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Araujo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Araujo practice?
- Dr. David Araujo has 1 office location.
Dr. David Araujo practices Family Medicine near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Family Physicians.