Learn more about Dr. David Archie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Archie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Archie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Archie, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Archie graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Archie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Regional Medical Center at Memphis
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Stephen Archie MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Archie practice?
- Dr. David Archie has 1 office location.
Dr. David Archie practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Radiologists.