A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Archie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Archie
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Archie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Archie, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Archie graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Archie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Regional Medical Center at Memphis
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Stephen Archie MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Archie practice?
- Dr. David Archie has 1 office location.
Dr. David Archie practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Radiologists.