A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Archie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Archie, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Archie graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Archie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Memphis
- Regional Medical Center at Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Archie MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David Archie practice?
- Dr. David Archie has 1 office location.
Dr. David Archie practices Diagnostic Radiology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Radiologists.