A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Arehart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Arehart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Arehart, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arehart graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arehart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Maury Regional Hospital, Columbia, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Arehart MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Arehart practice?
- Dr. David Arehart has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Arehart practices Anesthesiology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Anesthesiologists.