Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Top quality physician show details Top quality physician
by Lexy T.K. on Mar 7th, 2016

Top quality physician, he's truly an expert. I've seen him three times now for different issues and I have yet to be disappointed.

Genuine person | Great doctor! show details Genuine person | Great doctor!
Jan 6th, 2016

Doctor Argo's compassion for his patients and passion for his job are obvious within the first two minutes of meeting him. And yes, I met with HIM: not his staffer, assistant, fellow, aid, or nurse. What a breath of fresh air to have an authentic person who happens to be a doctor take time to explain what was wrong with my hip and what my options were to solve it.

quality service and great care show details quality service and great care
by Tina O. on Jan 5th, 2016

David Argo and his team at Beacon are amazing! After a bad fall while running accident I thought my running days were over. He was great! He walked me through everything gave me a tour of the x-ray and explained what he was able to do to get me running again. The service and surgery were all top of the line.

my back feels good again show details my back feels good again
by Tyler M. on Jan 4th, 2016

Thank you so much, Dr. Argo! Your team is wonderful! I'm playing football again and my back feels great!

Great Orthopoedic show details Great Orthopoedic
Nov 14th, 2012

Hurt my shoulder in line of work that requires me to be physical at times for my safety. Had two other Dr's diagnose a shoulder sprain. He took two minutes and diagnosed SLAP tear, MRI confirmed and surgery went wonderful (no post op pain and Dr Argo avoided scars on my tattoos). Shoulder is healing nicely, not happy about designated length of recovery but he has been spot on with everything else I have to trust him. Explained everything fully and answered all questions. Anyone doubting him is either hiding or not disclosing symptoms or has underlying problems and looking for someone to blame. Would recommend him to anyone with any shoulder injury especially when prior to MRI he stated we could possibly get by with only therapy and since workers comp covered I was almost certain surgery would be his first form of treatment, but on an 85% tear that was worse when he go inside, its the only treatment! Thanks doc.

quite an amazing physician show details quite an amazing physician
Nov 20th, 2010

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Argo to be your first choice as a physician. He knows what he's doing and is very good at it to. He treats all of my family.

Shoulder surgery show details Shoulder surgery
by J.D. Schinkal on Aug 12th, 2009

Overall, I had a great experience in Dr. Argo and his staff. Over 3 years of visits and finally a successful shoulder surgery, i have nothing but praise for Dr. Argo.

Dr. Argo changed my life! show details Dr. Argo changed my life!
by Tom Pickett on Aug 29th, 2008

I'm a farmer who was unable to work my farm for the last 2 years. I almost gave up the idea that I ever would again. Dr. Argo changed my life with a hip replacement and I'm back as good as ever.

no gain with more pain show details no gain with more pain
by rp on Jul 23rd, 2008

would not even order motrin for shoulder replacement after only 6 weeks,showed very little caring for pain of this pt,now has to be redone.