Dr. David Argo Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. David Argo?

Outstanding care and great physician

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Nothing but good things to say. Thank you to Dr. Argo and his staff at Beacon Orthopedics!

Brilliant doctor and a great surgeon!

Posted on May 19th, 2017

Stem cell injection is AWESOME!

Posted on April 13th, 2017

Saved me from a knee replacement when my rhuematologist recommended a big operation I opted to see Dr. Argo and his team at Beacon. I am so glad I did! My knee feels like I'm 19 again and I didn't even have surgery!

Great doctor! Cutting edge technology found nowhere else!

Posted on January 12th, 2017

Dr. Argo did an injection in my knee that cut my recovery time by over 75% from what a surgery would have been. Also, the chance of an infection or complications were virtually zero. So glad I saw Dr. Argo!

Top notch doc for sports medicine

Posted on November 16th, 2016

Dr. Argo is very involved in the community which is how i knew to choose him and Beacon. He is a top quality doc for sports medicine. I cannot say enough great things about him and everyone at Beacon !

Top quality physician

Posted on March 7th, 2016

Top quality physician, he's truly an expert. I've seen him three times now for different issues and I have yet to be disappointed.

Genuine person | Great doctor!

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Doctor Argo's compassion for his patients and passion for his job are obvious within the first two minutes of meeting him. And yes, I met with HIM: not his staffer, assistant, fellow, aid, or nurse. What a breath of fresh air to have an authentic person who happens to be a doctor take time to explain what was wrong with my hip and what my options were to solve it.

quality service and great care

Posted on January 5th, 2016

David Argo and his team at Beacon are amazing! After a bad fall while running accident I thought my running days were over. He was great! He walked me through everything gave me a tour of the x-ray and explained what he was able to do to get me running again. The service and surgery were all top of the line.

my back feels good again

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Thank you so much, Dr. Argo! Your team is wonderful! I'm playing football again and my back feels great!

Great Orthopoedic

Posted on November 14th, 2012

Hurt my shoulder in line of work that requires me to be physical at times for my safety. Had two other Dr's diagnose a shoulder sprain. He took two minutes and diagnosed SLAP tear, MRI confirmed and surgery went wonderful (no post op pain and Dr Argo avoided scars on my tattoos). Shoulder is healing nicely, not happy about designated length of recovery but he has been spot on with everything else I have to trust him. Explained everything fully and answered all questions. Anyone doubting him is either hiding or not disclosing symptoms or has underlying problems and looking for someone to blame. Would recommend him to anyone with any shoulder injury especially when prior to MRI he stated we could possibly get by with only therapy and since workers comp covered I was almost certain surgery would be his first form of treatment, but on an 85% tear that was worse when he go inside, its the only treatment! Thanks doc.

quite an amazing physician

Posted on November 20th, 2010

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Argo to be your first choice as a physician. He knows what he's doing and is very good at it to. He treats all of my family.

Shoulder surgery

Posted on August 12th, 2009

Overall, I had a great experience in Dr. Argo and his staff. Over 3 years of visits and finally a successful shoulder surgery, i have nothing but praise for Dr. Argo.