Dr. David Argo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 16th, 2016
Top notch doc for sports medicine
Dr. Argo is very involved in the community which is how i knew to choose him and Beacon. He is a top quality doc for sports medicine. I cannot say enough great things about him and everyone at Beacon!

March 7th, 2016
Top quality physician
Top quality physician, he's truly an expert. I've seen him three times now for different issues and I have yet to be disappointed.

January 6th, 2016
Genuine person | Great doctor!
Doctor Argo's compassion for his patients and passion for his job are obvious within the first two minutes of meeting him. And yes, I met with HIM: not his staffer, assistant, fellow, aid, or nurse. What a breath of fresh air to have an authentic person who happens to be a doctor take time to explain what was wrong with my hip and what my options were to solve it.

January 5th, 2016
quality service and great care
David Argo and his team at Beacon are amazing! After a bad fall while running accident I thought my running days were over. He was great! He walked me through everything gave me a tour of the x-ray and explained what he was able to do to get me running again. The service and surgery were all top of the line.

January 4th, 2016
my back feels good again
Thank you so much, Dr. Argo! Your team is wonderful! I'm playing football again and my back feels great!

November 14th, 2012
Great Orthopoedic
Hurt my shoulder in line of work that requires me to be physical at times for my safety. Had two other Dr's diagnose a shoulder sprain. He took two minutes and diagnosed SLAP tear, MRI confirmed and surgery went wonderful (no post op pain and Dr Argo avoided scars on my tattoos). Shoulder is healing nicely, not happy about designated length of recovery but he has been spot on with everything else I have to trust him. Explained everything fully and answered all questions. Anyone doubting him is either hiding or not disclosing symptoms or has underlying problems and looking for someone to blame. Would recommend him to anyone with any shoulder injury especially when prior to MRI he stated we could possibly get by with only therapy and since workers comp covered I was almost certain surgery would be his first form of treatment, but on an 85% tear that was worse when he go inside, its the only treatment! Thanks doc.

November 20th, 2010
quite an amazing physician
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Argo to be your first choice as a physician. He knows what he's doing and is very good at it to. He treats all of my family.

August 12th, 2009
Shoulder surgery
Overall, I had a great experience in Dr. Argo and his staff. Over 3 years of visits and finally a successful shoulder surgery, i have nothing but praise for Dr. Argo.

August 29th, 2008
Dr. Argo changed my life!
I'm a farmer who was unable to work my farm for the last 2 years. I almost gave up the idea that I ever would again. Dr. Argo changed my life with a hip replacement and I'm back as good as ever.

July 23rd, 2008
no gain with more pain
would not even order motrin for shoulder replacement after only 6 weeks,showed very little caring for pain of this pt,now has to be redone.