Dr. David Armstrong MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 8th, 2016
Dr. Armstrong is Excellent!
He is an excellent doctor and very polite.

June 7th, 2016
Takes a special person to be this kind of Doctor. Dr. Armstrong is special.
Dr. Armstrong took his time to explain to me what he had to do before surgery, and took hi time explaining how it went at the follow up. He was friendly and kind. Nobody wants to see this kind of Doctor. He has a gift for putting people at ease. He also comes with the respect of several doctors in other practices/specialties. I was assured by several of his colleagues that I was in good hands.

November 30th, 2015
Dr. Armstrong Best Doctor Ever
I went to Dr. Armstrong at a young age in 1994 for a second opinion. I was very nervous and remember him coming from around his desk putting me at ease. He immediately followed-through and obtained my medical records, scheduled an appointment to explain my medical condition and options. He performed surgery and stay by my bedside, did things that the nurses were responsible for and was always there for me. His practice moved from my area, I have to drive over an hour just to get to him. He is the only doctor that I will allow to do any surgery on me and believe me if is worth the drive to receive help from Dr. Armstrong. I highly recommend him; he is one of the BEST in is field and as far as his bedside manner, he is awesome. By the grace of God, Dr. Armstrong saved my life.

November 12th, 2015
Dr ignored my complaint that something was very wrong and that bleeding was evident.

October 3rd, 2015
He is ranked highly in his field of medicine.

August 6th, 2015
Poor Service
Scheduled appoint for 10:30 this morning. Arrived at 10:15 while in waiting room saw Doctor open door and take in patient at 10:35. Finally I was taken back at 11:00. At 11:30 a nurse said he was across the street doing a procedure and would be there shortly. At 12:00 I left having driven an hour and waited an hour and a half to never see the Doctor. Poor service indeed.

June 16th, 2015
Great Doctor

March 24th, 2015
diagnosed at age 16 with ulcerative colitis for the first time at age 21 after being in the hospital 3 week and every specialist in consultation and medications possible I was told the last resort I need my colon removed Dr. Armstrong and Dr. Chase was chosen by God to be my surgery team. My family and I thank God for them and their work.

July 31st, 2013
Dr Armstrong helped more than I can ever thank him for
I have a very frustrating case. Dr. Armstrong has never left my side. He has operated on me so many times and is always looking for a way to help. He has done so much for me that I can never thank him enough. I trust this.man 100 percent. Thank you so much Dr Armstrong. That poor man had to see my big bum a million times.

June 21st, 2011
Great MD
I just had my second surgery (reconnection) over Memorial day weekend. during my stay Dr. Armstrong came from the lake to see me. Yes he was in his lake attire but who cares. He took the time to come by and check on me. He was great, answered all my questions and even gave me his cell number. Which I used and called him and texted him when I had questions. And yes he answered when I called and texted him. Some people say he is rude. he is just to the point and took the time to talk with me anytime I had questions. If you want a doctor to talk to about the weather, flowers, kids then get another doctor. All i cared was thathe knew what he was doing and took care of me, and that he did. great doctor. he gave me back my life. Thanks D0ctor..

May 4th, 2011
Great surgeon he saves my life when i was told there was no hope.

March 28th, 2011
Great Doctor
I had to have my entire colon removed by Dr. Armstrong just a few weeks ago. I read his ratings on this web site and was a little concerned. After meeting with him all my concerns went away. If you are looking for a doctor that is straight forward and honest then he is the doctor for you. Does he sit in your room and talk about the weather with you, no he does not. He talks about you condition and moves on. He does spend the time answering all your questions. He even comes in on Saturday to see you at the hospital. He spent time calling and talking to my wife on the phone and took the time to call after the nurse made a mistake on my meds. (non-life threatening) If I had to do it again, I would pick him. He is very knowlegeable and will joke with you to try and easy your worries. Great doctor to have. Sometimes it is hard to get hold of his staff, but if you leave a message they always call you back. His staff is very friendly and professional.