A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Arsht graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Arsht has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arsht accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Arsht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David B. Arsht practice?
Dr. David Arsht practices Urology near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Drexel Hill Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Arsht, Dr. Davis Arsht, Dr. Dewey Arsht