A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Arsht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Arsht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Arsht graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Arsht has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bruce Arsht DO is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Arsht practice?
- Dr. David Arsht has 1 office location.
Dr. David Arsht practices Urology near Springfield, PA.
See Springfield Urologists.