A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Asmussen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Asmussen graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Douglas Asmussen DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Asmussen practice?
- Dr. David Asmussen has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Asmussen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lake Forest Park, WA.