A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Asmuth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Asmuth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Asmuth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Asmuth graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Asmuth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UTMB at Galveston
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Asmuth MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Asmuth practice?
- Dr. David Asmuth has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Asmuth practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Infectious Disease Doctors.