A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Asmuth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Asmuth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Asmuth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Asmuth graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Asmuth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UTMB at Galveston
- UC Davis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Asmuth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans