Dr. David Auerbach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Auerbach?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. David Auerbach?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2017

Calmed my fears!

I went to see Dr. Auerbach to address an early onset cataract as a result of two prior surgical procedures (by other doctors) that went bad and left me legally blind in one eye. I had trepidation about going under the knife again but was immediately eased by Dr. Auerbach's confidence, compassion, skills and expediency at each visit. The surgery went better than I expected - he improved my visual clarity and distance vision. The office staff is cheerful, efficient and wait times are short.

April 1st, 2017

Very happy

After a cataract operation in each eye, I see better today than ever in my life. I am age 69. Night vision and color recognition are both better.

November 22nd, 2016

Dr. Auerbach is a high energy, focused and uplifting physician who delivers patient care in the most professional manner. He works in a facility properly equipped and staffed using up-to-date techniques and medical awareness. Obviously skilled he will take the time to listen, explain procedures in terms that are readily understood and is sensitive to anxiety. Following each visit to Dr. Auerbach or to members of his staff, I leave feeling that I have been provided the best medical care.

April 15th, 2016

2nd opinion for Yag Laser surgery

March 18th, 2016

wonderful doctor

my cataract surgery could not have gone better. Dr. Auerbach and his staff are the best.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words. It is our goal to provide state-of-the-art eye care and we appreciate the feedback.

March 3rd, 2016

Simply put: my problem was not resolved with this doctor

I went to Dr Auerback for what I thought may be either dry eye syndrome or an infection. I was not sure what was wrong and I was hoping he could help, especially after reading some of the reviews here. Unfortunately, he was not abIe to resolve my issue. Perhaps it was a bad day for him, but he seemed rushed and his bedside manners left a lot to be desired. When I tried to explain my problem and the history behind it, he kept cutting me off only wanting me to answer to his "yes or no" questions. He told me he was very big on "yes or no" questions. The problem with this is that most of his questions did not have simple "yes" or "no" answers. He did not write any prescriptions for my discomfort and told me to use over-the-counter tears. As my condition continued to feel worse I called his clinic back a days later and left a message asking if they could prescribe drops recommended by my pharmacist for eye irritation. His technician called me back saying he would not prescribe it because "he didn't think I needed it," His only suggestion was that I buy over the counter tears. My eyes continued to get worse and I ended up going to another clinic several days later. The doctor at the other clinic immediately put my on antibiotic and steroid drops... which brought the swelling down and provided much comfort.

Doctor's Response

We are sorry that our office did not meet your expectations. Please call our office and request to speak with our office manager so we can learn more about your experience, because you are important to us.

SHOW

February 11th, 2016

Great Eye Dr.

I recently had laser assisted cataract surgery, along with multi-focal lens implants. Today I was evaluated at 20/20 and I could not be happier with the results. Dr. Auerbach is the consummate professional, along with having the personal touch, which gives one peace of mind about the procedure. Everyone at Central Florida Eye Physicians is top notch. What a quality team of professionals.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the kind feedback and congratulations on your 20/20 vision!

December 4th, 2015

Outstanding care and patient experience; a rare find in today's world. I have been beyond satisfied with my care and treatment.

October 14th, 2015

I saw Dr. Auerbach for an emergency and was able to get in immediately. After the emergency situation healed, I scheduled contaract surgery and have had fantastic results. They also respond quickly to calls not during office hours. Highly recommend Eye Physicians of Central Florida.

September 22nd, 2015

GREAT CATARACT SURGEON

Dr. Auerbach performed cataract surgery on my eye, and I had NO problems. I no longer need to use a contact lens in my distance eye, and felt that he & his staff checked & rechecked my eye so I could have optimal vision. I will definitely return when I'm ready to have my other eye done.

June 16th, 2015

Dr. Auerbach made the correct diagnosis for the type of surgery for my cataract. I am very happy with the results.

June 16th, 2015

This eye care physician office is more concerned about collecting payment before seeing the patient. Even when you have insurance they want their full payment from the patient and still bill the insurance.