Ophthalmologist
1781 Park Center Dr
Ste 220
Metro West, Orlando, FL 32835
407-398-7730
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Surgery Experience  |  show details
by Beverly Snell on Mar 10th, 2014

Dr. Auerbach preformed my Cataract surgery and used the Tecnis Intraocular Lenses. He did an amazing job and was so quick, efficient, and caring. I have a great respect for his abilities and love the outcome of my surgery!

by Linda Little on Mar 6th, 2014

This was the most pleasant experience I have had with a Dr. in all my years. Excellent Bed Side Manner

Jan 1st, 2014

I would highly recommend this doctor. He's wonderful. Very kind and truly cares about the patient. He exudes the confidence one would expect when you need your eyes operated on.

by David J. on Dec 12th, 2013

Dr. Auerbach performed my cataract surgery in November, 2013. My vision was restored to 20/20. I was completely satisfied with the result, particularly my ability to see colors and distant objects more clearly. Dr. Auerbach and his office and surgical support staffs are friendly, competent, and efficient. The procedure is painless and they make the experience as pleasant as possible. Appointment times are closely adhered to.

|  Cateract Surgery  |  show details
by Catherine B. on Oct 13th, 2013

I don't need glasses anymore --- thanks to Dr. Auerbach and his Team. It was a great all around experience. VERY professional and caring. I'm not used to having a doctor and his staff care --- really care. Admittedly, I was afraid, but with how everyone works together in this office. You will learn they will help you with anything and fix it. This is a superior doctor!!!

by Stephen M Dukes on Oct 2nd, 2013

It was a great experience, a lot easer than I thought. No pain, they were very informative and answered all of my questions. I would recommend Dr. Auerbach and Eye Physicians of Central Florida to any one in need of cataract surgery.

|  Expert Eye Care  |  show details
by Doris Singleton on Sep 3rd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Auerbach for about 15 years or more. He is by far the BEST Eye Physician in this Central Florida Area. Besides the regular eye exams, Dr. Auerbach has successfully removed cataracts in both my eyes, and later performed a laser treatment that was needed. I know I am in Good Hands with Dr. Auerbach. He is so professional, so impeccably neat, and very kind. I would recommend him to anyone with confidence.

|  Good dr, sheep herding office  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2013

I think Dr Auerbach is good, detail oriented doctor who solve my eye problem mystery when 3 other doctors couldn't, however, the office he works in makes you feel like you are going to disney world rather than your eye doctor. I feel very much like a herd sheep. Approach a booth on entry, wait in massive waiting room for 20 or so min, have technician take you to initial eye exam, wait in exam room for doctor for 10 mins or so, see doctor for 5 mins hear him request several additional tests, get herded between test rooms for about an hour taking field of vision test, pictures of you eyes, etc. See doctor again where he does actual spend 15-20 mins explaining your eye condition, showing you pictures and what steps, medication he is going to follow. I feel like I understand my condition very well when I leave, but I hate everything except the last 15mins there.

by Tim W. on Jul 9th, 2013

Dr Auerbach and the staff at Eye Physicians of Central FL made my cataract surgery a very positive experience. I received excellent care and will not hesitate to refer Dr Auerbach to friends and family.

|  Cleared to work and Play  |  show details
by Randy Everatt on May 16th, 2013

I was confronted over the past year and half with demising eyesight in my left eye. I learned I had a cataract on the backside of my lens and that surgery was the only solution. I spent 17 years in medical sales and most of that time working with orthopedic surgeons. I was impressed how clear and efficient Dr. Auerbach was. Most patients want the Dr. to spend so much time with you and he spent enough to know I was comfortable with my choice. His staff was more than helpful and a lot more clinical than I expected. They were able to pass along so much info to the Dr from the health and physical that only made the time with Dr. Auerbach that much more valuable. Today I went to my final post op appt. and nothing but success. I had a IOC- Inner Ocular Lens implanted and my eyesight improved to Full 20/20 and complete disappearing act of the stigmatism I had prior. I like to let friend and family know who ask me" How is you eye"? My response is-" I have a HDTV Eye and the other is Rabbit Ears". Thank you and Dr Auerbach i hope I do not see you in your office for the year you said is my next appt. When the time comes to do the other Eye, It is a CLEAR choice.

by Anne on May 2nd, 2013

We have nothing but the highest regard for Dr, Auerbach, as well as everyone we've come into contact with in his Maitland office. He performed cataract surgery several years ago and continual follow up for our adult son. Prior to cataract surgery our son had 2 surgeries for retinal repair and also 2 surgeries for eye turn correction. His vision is now 20/20 which is remarkable! Not only does Dr. Auerbach exemplify complete professionalism, but he is cheerful, friendly, and always patient, never seemingly in a hurry. We have had only very positive experiences with Dr. Auerbach and his staff and heartily recommend him!

by Kim F. on Apr 30th, 2013

Dr. Auerbach is thorough and professional and friendly at the same time.

|  sm3  |  show details
by Tony on Apr 29th, 2013

Very confident in diagnsis and surgery

by Aaron L Marnitz on Apr 26th, 2013

Great Doctor and Phenomenal Experience overall, very satisfied

|  Confidence  |  show details
by Peter Ingrassia on Apr 24th, 2013

My wife & I continue to look for Dr Auerbach and his staff to perform periodic eye exams, & treat occassional eye conditions. Over the years he has instilled in us a trust in his ability to correctly ascertain eye conditions and recommend appropriate actions. These characteristics of his skill make the 45 minute trip to his office more than acceptable.

|  Thanks  |  show details
by Tom Cooper on Apr 23rd, 2013

What a wonderful loving staff and organization I felt like family I see like I did 30 years ago

|  Conversion Engineer  |  show details
by Kevin Crispens on Apr 10th, 2013

Great Dr. recommend to everyone ! Great experience, will go back for second eye.

|  The Best  |  show details
by Gordon M. on Apr 5th, 2013

Dr. Auerbach is the absolute best eye doctor I have ever been to in my 71 years, and I've been wearing glasses since I was 9 years old. He is thorough, knowledgeable and caring. With the state of healthcare as it is today, Dr. Auerbach stands out by caring for his patients as more than just someone in an allocated time slot. Excellent doctor, great person!

|  Doctor Auerbach Made me Feel Comfortable  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Auerbach's for close to 10 years. I have always felt comfortable and confident with him as my doc. He is very thorough as is his staff. He doesn't rush appointments and always answers my questions. I recently had cataract surgery and am thrilled with the results and the attention that I have received. I couldn't ask for anything more. I highly recommend Dr. Auerbach. The other thing I really like about his office is if there is an emergency and he is not available, I have always been able to get in immediately with one of the other doctors and have received the same level of care and expertise I have come to expect and get from Doctor Auerbach. I highly recommend this doctor and the practice.

Mar 12th, 2013

doctor auerbach is very professional and took time to answer all my questions. the staff is great. appointment was right on time. would recommend very highly

|  Outstanding REsults.  |  show details
by Gary L on Mar 10th, 2013

After cataract surgery, 20/20 vision in both eyes

by CAROLE J. FLEMING on Mar 8th, 2013

EYE PHYSICIANS OF CENTRAL FLORIDA IS THE BEST EYE CLINIC EVER. THEY ARE MIRACLE WORKERS AND ARE REALLY WITH THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY AND REALLY ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF CREATING THE BEST VISION FOR THEIR PATIENTS.

Jan 30th, 2013

This facility will take not your child if they are on medicaid. My child has medicaid because he is disabled and they refused to make an appt. and would not allow me to make an appt and pay by cash.

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2012

I had the best experience with Dr. Auerbach. I got an appointment in 24 hours. Went in fearing the worst but left with a benign condition. He was caring and compassionate and set my mind at east immediately. Incredibly friendly. The office staff was also very friendly. Highly highly recommended!

|  Happy to see Dr. Auerbach!  |  show details
by whitewestie on Feb 8th, 2009 on kudzu.com

I go to Dr. Auerbach every year for my yearly eye exam and I just really enjoy seeing his smiling face. He is always nice, answers my questions and makes me feel like he values me as a patient.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com