Dr. David Auerbach DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 22nd, 2016
Dr. Auerbach is a high energy, focused and uplifting physician who delivers patient care in the most professional manner. He works in a facility properly equipped and staffed using up-to-date techniques and medical awareness. Obviously skilled he will take the time to listen, explain procedures in terms that are readily understood and is sensitive to anxiety. Following each visit to Dr. Auerbach or to members of his staff, I leave feeling that I have been provided the best medical care.

March 18th, 2016
wonderful doctor
my cataract surgery could not have gone better. Dr. Auerbach and his staff are the best.

March 3rd, 2016
Simply put: my problem was not resolved with this doctor
I went to Dr Auerback for what I thought may be either dry eye syndrome or an infection. I was not sure what was wrong and I was hoping he could help, especially after reading some of the reviews here. Unfortunately, he was not abIe to resolve my issue. Perhaps it was a bad day for him, but he seemed rushed and his bedside manners left a lot to be desired. When I tried to explain my problem and the history behind it, he kept cutting me off only wanting me to answer to his "yes or no" questions. He told me he was very big on "yes or no" questions. The problem with this is that most of his questions did not have simple "yes" or "no" answers. He did not write any prescriptions for my discomfort and told me to use over-the-counter tears. As my condition continued to feel worse I called his clinic back a days later and left a message asking if they could prescribe drops recommended by my pharmacist for eye irritation. His technician called me back saying he would not prescribe it because "he didn't think I needed it," His only suggestion was that I buy over the counter tears. My eyes continued to get worse and I ended up going to another clinic several days later. The doctor at the other clinic immediately put my on antibiotic and steroid drops... which brought the swelling down and provided much comfort.

February 10th, 2016
Great Eye Dr.
I recently had laser assisted cataract surgery, along with multi-focal lens implants. Today I was evaluated at 20/20 and I could not be happier with the results. Dr. Auerbach is the consummate professional, along with having the personal touch, which gives one peace of mind about the procedure. Everyone at Central Florida Eye Physicians is top notch. What a quality team of professionals.

December 4th, 2015
Outstanding care and patient experience; a rare find in today's world. I have been beyond satisfied with my care and treatment.

October 14th, 2015
I saw Dr. Auerbach for an emergency and was able to get in immediately. After the emergency situation healed, I scheduled contaract surgery and have had fantastic results. They also respond quickly to calls not during office hours. Highly recommend Eye Physicians of Central Florida.

September 22nd, 2015
GREAT CATARACT SURGEON
Dr. Auerbach performed cataract surgery on my eye, and I had NO problems. I no longer need to use a contact lens in my distance eye, and felt that he & his staff checked & rechecked my eye so I could have optimal vision. I will definitely return when I'm ready to have my other eye done.

June 16th, 2015
Dr. Auerbach made the correct diagnosis for the type of surgery for my cataract. I am very happy with the results.

June 15th, 2015
This eye care physician office is more concerned about collecting payment before seeing the patient. Even when you have insurance they want their full payment from the patient and still bill the insurance.

April 27th, 2015
Excellent physician and staff. Knowledgeable and courteous. made a potentially stressful situation easy to handle.

April 13th, 2015
thank you for my new vision you are the best doctor ever Friendly, effecient and courteous staff. Felt right at ease throughout the entire experience. Amazing results!! Great job done by all!!

April 8th, 2015
Cataract Surgery on each eye with excellent outcome. Dr Auerbach let me know immediately that I would be wasting money to go through Laser and that blade would give me the best value. 20/20 for distance and over the counter reading glasses.