A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Aughton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Aughton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Aughton, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Down Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Aughton graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Aughton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aughton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans