A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Augustine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Augustine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Augustine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Augustine graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Augustine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Earl Augustine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Augustine practice?
- Dr. David Augustine has 1 office location.
Dr. David Augustine practices Family Medicine near Manitowoc, WI.
See Manitowoc Primary Care Doctors.