Psychiatrist, Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Mar 22nd, 2015

I really miss the Averbachs and wish them well.

Crazy woman makes false accusations. show details Crazy woman makes false accusations.
by Audra A Averbach, MSW on Feb 20th, 2013

The review from May 2012 is completely false. It's obviously easy to write whatever you want on this site. Since I am Audra Averbach and I am married to Dr Averbach, I can assuredly deny any criminal allegations. I have not been incarcerated. I've never been arrested! The person who wrote this-and I am well aware of who she is-lacks the intelligence to know that 1) she's committing a crime by making false accusations in print and 2) any crime or arrest can easily be verified.

DO NOT GO TO DAVID OR AUDRA THEY ARE LIERS show details DO NOT GO TO DAVID OR AUDRA THEY ARE LIERS
May 12th, 2012

Audra (David's nutcase of a wife) has thrown 15 years in jail argues with her sick clients she does not pay taxes everything is under the table David has a serious case of bipolarness hoe could he help anyone!! Beware

Apr 29th, 2010

He treated my child really rudely. Not a nice person at all. See somebody else!

Best Child Psychiatrist in the Detroit area show details Best Child Psychiatrist in the Detroit area
Oct 4th, 2008

Dr. Averbach and his wife, Audra Averbach, MSW work together as an excellent diagnostic team. They believe the best outcome relies on both medication and therapy. Warm, welcoming office. I would recommend this practice to anyone who has a kid with emotional or behavioral issues. Well worth the money. My family is happy again.

Skilled Surgeon excellent bedside manner show details Skilled Surgeon excellent bedside manner
by jedyboy at Citysearch on Apr 3rd, 2006 on citysearch.com

Compasionate, knowledgeable, I never felt uneasy, Dr Kocsis carefully explained procedure, I have had her as a surgeon 4-5 times

Read Full Review at citysearch.com