Dr. David Avino MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2015
Excellent experience
Dr. Avino was courteous and knowledgeable. He asked me several questions and listened carefully to my responses. I felt he respected me both as a person and as his patient. He had the necessary tests completed and made the diagnosis in a timely manner. I would recommend him to family and friends "in a heartbeat." : )

October 13th, 2015
Excellent Physician and cardiologist
Has served my patients and myself as a cardiologist for past 15 years. He is outstanding. He is most up to date and uses excellent sub-specialists whenever indicated or when patient requests such.

August 18th, 2015
Would not send my enemy to this doctor
I have been having a lot of heart problems and other complication. I was referred to this Dr. On my last visit with this so called doctor he would not answer my questions and then told me there was nothing more he could do for me. The nurse I spoke with before he came into the room listened to what I told her was going on and said that the Dr. would probably change my dosage of meds. Well guess what he said, he wasn't changing anything and there was nothing more he could do for me, and promptly left the room. I will never return to him, and never ever suggest him for a Dr. to anyone.

August 16th, 2014
... all the abilities, compassion and sense of responsibility one needs ...
This doctor has all the abilities, compassion and sense of responsibility one could ask for in a physician. I have known him for 12 years as a patient and colleague.

April 5th, 2014
father, grandfather, p.t. employee
been seeing dr avino for 8 yrs now very professional caring he has been treating me for a afib I have recommended him to a few of my friends .

January 2nd, 2014
Would not recommend Dr. Avino to anyone
The wait time is ridiculous, it would seem that Dr. Avino is double booking appointments. The office staff is rude and unfriendly. Phone calls about heart issues/medications are not returned within the day.

June 13th, 2011
Women that work in the office are very unprofessional and inconsiderate.

January 21st, 2011
When I wasn't recovering from what we thought was mono, my doctor referred me to Dr. Avino. My first visit with him was on his day off-he met with my husband & I for over an hour, explaining that, not only did I have a severe heart murmur, but most likely an infection in my heart. Although the news was initially frightening, Dr. Avino helped me understand that recovery would be a long process but that I would be fine. He fast-tracked me through necessary tests, followed by a 5 day hospitalization during which I know he was in constant contact with every doctor who saw me. Open heart surgery is still in my future and I know Dr. Avino will refer me to the best surgeon & hospital for my care. I have absolute faith and confidence in Dr. David Avino as a doctor, and must mention also that his bed side manner ranks as A+.

July 9th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor. Caring, sincere and the best in his field.

May 9th, 2017