A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Axline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Axline, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Axline
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Axline, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Axline graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Axline has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robert Axline FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Axline practice?
- Dr. David Axline has 1 office location.
Dr. David Axline practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Cardiologists.