Cardiologist
NCH Heart Institute - Downtown Naples
399 9th Street North
Naples, FL 34102
239-624-4200
Locations and availability (4)

|  Excellent cardiology department  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jun 5th, 2013

I recently moved to SW Florida and was very disappointed in the Lee Memorial Healthcare monopoly so I decided on other options. NCH is a terrific local community hospital and their cardiology department is second to none! I have had serious heart issues over the past 7-8 years having had 3 heart stents and a heart attack. These guys have picked up on so many fronts what others were missing. I had serious dizzy spells that lasted for days that other doctors attributed to an ear issue when in fact it was my beta blocker. These guys are fantastic and during my recent hospital stay Dr Axline was on vacation so I was seen by Dr Travalia who was also fantastic. I'm here for the long haul and wouldn't change anywhere else unless Lee Memorial manages to monopolize NCH......then I'll be gone in a heart beat! I highly recommend Naples Heart Institute to anyone looking for premium care, they are the best in their field!!

|  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

WONDERFULL DOC....I HAVE BEEN WITH HIM 10 YEARS AND I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BUT GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIM...KNOWS HIS BUSINESS!!!

|  show details
Dec 18th, 2010

Visit Dr Axline about twice a year since age 65 - no almost 80. Have a nuclear stress test every five years. Manage my blood pressure and collesterol with mostly generic drugs. He works with partners who do operation room proceduresIf you have an immediate and urgent problem do not expect to leave his office and go home - no matter what!Costs - Medicare and supplement have always ben sufficient for me! Consider him to be a personal friend of the familyThere are other whole families who are now treated by Dr Axline and his assoc.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Nancy Muschong on Sep 18th, 2009

I have been totally happy with Dr. Axline. He took his time with me, answered all of my questions and has a great, caring attitude. I feel fortunate to be one of his patients. My daughter in New York did research for me to find me the best cardiologist in Naples...and that is what I got. I am very thankful to have found him.