A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Azouz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Azouz, Plastic Surgeon, Chief of Plastic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Azouz, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Azouz graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Azouz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Azouz MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Azouz practice?
- Dr. David Azouz has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Azouz practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.