Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Fantastic Experience show details Fantastic Experience
by S.R. on Aug 31st, 2016

Dr. Azouz performed surgery for me over 10 years ago, and I am still enjoying the major benefits of his skill. I had many issues with colds and allergies. Going to the dentist was a nightmare because I had to breathe through my nose which was almost impossible. Dr. Azouz removed massive extra tissue, repaired my deviated septum, and did some plastic surgery to straighten the outside structure (something that always bothered me). I felt very taken care of before and after surgery. During my consult appointments Dr. Azouz was very professional yet understandable in his explanations about the surgery. He answered all of my questions patiently and clearly. After the surgery Dr. Azouz personally called me to find out how I was doing and made me feel so comfortable about contacting him about any concern. After the surgery my breathing issues cleared up. I rarely get colds and my allergies don’t bother me the way they used to. Going to the dentist is no big deal. I can’t thank Dr. Azouz enough for his fantastic work that has improved my quality of life. I am so grateful!

best results show details best results
by BESt on Aug 28th, 2016

I had a mark taken off my face and have been so happy with the scars. I don't even see the scar on my face now.

Poor Surgeon show details Poor Surgeon
Aug 4th, 2016

Had a facelift and the scars are horrible! The flaps at both ears are turned forward, major jagged scarring going in front of each ear, like the entire ear was removed. The skin behind the ear is gapped where it was overlapped or left open when stitched back together. I have one earlobe that is curved and detached while the other is attached to the side of my head and is tear shaped. I have had to grow my hair past my ears to hide the ugly scarring. I made attempts to resolve the situation but he kept telling me it is normal. This was a horrible experience that cost me nearly $20,000.00; I imagine to fix his bungled surgery it will cost me about the same thing again.

Awesome Plastic Surgeon with My Highest Recommendation show details Awesome Plastic Surgeon with My Highest Recommendation
Jul 26th, 2016

As his patient, Dr. Azouz has my highest possible recommendation. I was looking for a plastic surgeon that was skillful, smart, warm, and caring. I took two trips to Beverly Hills, California, and I interviewed a different plastic surgeon on each trip. I was not completely comfortable with either plastic surgeon in California. I learned of Dr. Azouz from a nurse in Dallas that he worked with in the past. She had only the highest praise for him. When I visited Dr. Azouz, he had a cancellation, and he was able to get me in for surgery immediately. Based on the nurse's recommendation and on all the positive reviews we read about Dr. Azouz online, I decided to go ahead. I had upper and lower eyelid surgery and a complete facelift the next day. I was anesthetized for the surgery but was still conscious so I could open and close my eyes and my mouth to assist with getting everything just right during the surgery. Surgery was generally painless, but when the doctor reached a point where I felt a little tender, he administered additional anesthetic which took away any hint of pain. Something about the surgery experience made me want to talk, so I talked a lot during the surgery. I remember some of the surgery but not all of it. After the surgery when I went home, Dr. Azouz was very conscientious about calling to follow-up to see how I was doing. My wife and I were impressed with how diligent he was with his follow-ups. The remainder of recovery went without incident. After any surgery, there will be some discomfort and pain, but it was manageable. At 17 days post-op, I am very pleased with the results, and I got the last of my stitches taken out today. I have been going out in public a few days now because the swelling and bruising have subsided to the point where they are not noticeable, especially with sunglasses. If I were a woman, and it was natural for me to wear makeup, I would have been more comfortable going out into public several days earlier than I did because I could have covered up the bruising with makeup. Because I live in the DFW metroplex, having the eyelid surgery and the facelift performed by Dr. Azouz cost me less than one third what it would have cost me to have the same surgery in Beverly Hills. Because I am so pleased with the results, I am very happy I had the surgery performed by Dr. Azouz. As an executive with engineering degrees and an engineering background, I was also happy that that Dr. Azouz was able to talk in terms that appealed to me because he earned a bachelor's and a master's degree in biomedical engineering at MIT before becoming a medical doctor. In summary, Dr. Azouz is indeed highly skillful, smart, warm, and caring. He has an excellent bedside manner and is so likable that I would enjoy having him as a friend. I cannot recommend a doctor more highly than I recommend Dr. Azouz.

In depth review of recent experience show details In depth review of recent experience
by Lauren. P on Jun 15th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Azouz was nothing less than world class. I have more work that I want done and I will without a doubt return to this Dr. Let me take you through my experience. . . My husband was deployed, and so I came home to Dallas to visit my mother. After researching surgeons on vitals, google, and realself, i made three consultation appointments. Dr. Azouz was my second, and my last. Not only did his staff and he understand what I wanted, and why I wanted it, but they helped me to prioritize my treatment plan into what could be done safely and effectively in the time I had before my husband came home, and I flew to Arizona to meet him. Dr. Azouz was very clear, and concise, giving me three or more crystal clear options for each procedure, which outcome scenerios to accompy those procedures. He let me decide every detail, only making sure that his very prestigious medical oppinion was an option, and not something of force. Let me add, that while my husband was deployed, I had my three year old son with me. Dr. Azouz, while staying focused and on task for such a serious set of elective procedure, still was courteous and kind, as well as understanding of my circumstance. I booked my procedure feeling extremely informed, and very confident in the merits of my BOARD CERTIFIED plastic surgeon. The day of surgery, i checked into the hospital and was immediately taken up to the room. I was even told "Dr. Azouz's patients don't wait. We take them right up!" I was then started on an IV on fluids, which my nurse (whom I also loved, short blonde hair) informed me that Dr. Azouz was very adimate about. (Another sign of five star treatment and great care in detail) I waited a short time and then I was off. The surgery seemed only minutes long after coming too. I woke up to him talking and joking with me, and before I left he checked twice more. Here is the best part of the entire experience: I had an appointment after my surgery thay following Tuesday (Surgery friday before memorial day) and then I got on a plane to fly to meet my husband at Sky Harbor Phoenix, with a three year old in tow. Dr. Azouz and his staff set me up with two phone appointments, and called me every other day to check my progress. If i had a concern, (which I did just being my over analytical self) I sent a picture via email directly to Dr. Azouz, and he responded NO MATTER WHAT. Nights - weekends - business hours - sometimes within three minutes! His sense of humor, the volume and integrity of his merits, his transparency, and his attentiveness made a worrisome double surgical procedure a BREEZE, even out of state! His two front desk associates are adorable and knowledgeable. From start to finish, i felt like a friend, and i felt as if I had previously known them both. Ive heard a saying; "the best priced elecribe procedure is one that you only have to pay for once", which is a scary notion. After seeing my results, only half way through recovery of a breast augmentation with a lift of both sides, compared to friends and co workers who are much long out; i agree with that notion in its entirety, and I cannot reccomend this Dr or his staff enough. If you want a Dr who knows what he is doing with years of experience, and proven results, alongside of staff who are on the same page, please take the time, and make that drive, or flight, to see this Dr. You will not regret any single part of the experience! I should add, that I also had my ear sewn up, and had stiches that needed removal in Arizona. Dr. Azouz made an appointment with colleagues of his for me hear, I had my stiches removed in less than 15 minutes of my arrival in Scottsdale, Arizona. Nothing about my experience was short of wonderful. Sincerely, a VERY happy patient for life ♡ P.S - My husband is VERY happy as well!

by Elizabeth D. on Jun 6th, 2016

My facial surgery turned out well, even better than I expected. It is actually fun to see the person looking back at me in the mirror. Dr. Azouz has given me a refreshed and younger looking face without looking pulled or unnatural.

by VD on Apr 18th, 2016

Dr.Azouz really cares about his patients, makes best medical decisions by always putting his patient interests above everything else. Dr.Azouz operated on me several times. Dr.Azouz is a surgeon of choice for all my family members. Dr. Azouz is an old school doctor you could trust to get quality results done and at the same time to make you feel great. As far as a surgical skills I would not even compare Dr. Azouz to anyone else. Looking for a Doctor? Dr. Azouz is the one – EXCELLENT DOCTOR YOU COULD TRUST!

Apr 9th, 2016

the Doctor did a great job with my boobs. He is very smart and caring. I was happy he called me after the sugery to see how i was doing. he did a good job explaining all of the surgery to my bf and me. I want to go back for some lip now :).

by Tal Baum on Mar 25th, 2016

Dr. Azouz is amazing. I cut the nerve in my thumb, and I had to want to the emergency room and he helped me so much. I was so panic and couldn't stop crying and he really make me comedown. He have so much patience and sensitivity .I'm really hard in pain and he was so gentle with me. I really recommend on Dr. Azouz because he thinks how to make the patient feel the most comfortable as he can.

Good Job show details Good Job
Jan 29th, 2016

I am so happy with my scar. Dr. Azouz did a great job and I don't even see it now , It is really great.

Great Hand Surgeon! show details Great Hand Surgeon!
Oct 28th, 2015

Great experience with Dr. Azouz! He has done a few surgeries for me in the past 6 months: Cubital tunnel (pinched elbow nerve), carpal tunnel & then after both of those when I called the office to say I had a growth on one of my fingers he reassured me that it was unrelated. He removed that ganglion cyst as well. He called after my surgeries to make sure I was doing well. Susan calls to check on me too. Dr. Azouz has a great demeanor - helps make you comfortable and relaxed. I was so calm about these hand surgeries because he made me feel so sure that it was necessary and routine - nothing to be worried about. If I were ever to need any other hand surgery or plastic surgery, Dr. Azouz is the first person I'd call!

by David B. on May 21st, 2015

Dr. Azouz is a highly skilled and caring surgeon. He always takes the time to listen and explain, especially in post-op visits. He is always prompt - I never wait more than 5 mins for my appointment.

Great Care! show details Great Care!
Feb 12th, 2015

Dr. Azouz is an artist. I had my implants removed and a lift. He asked me what I wanted and actually LISTENED. My results are exactly wanted I wanted - and more. Dr. Azouz did the procedure with minimal cutting. No anchor scars! His staff is competent and friendly and made each visit feel like I was being welcomed into their living room, not a doctors office. I will be recommending Dr. Azouz to everyone I know.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by Clay W. on Dec 10th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Azouz has been amazing. I was nervous to undergo surgery due to complications of having a broke wrist but Dr. Azouz was very patient with me the entire time. I even cancelled the first surgery we had scheduled because I was so nervous and unsure this being my first surgery. He was kind enough to take the time to explain the entire process and made me feel at ease. The surgery was no where near as complicated as I thought it was going to be and my recovery is proceeding just as Dr. Azouz said it would. My scar is incredibly tiny too. Could not be more pleased.

Dr. Azouz - hero! show details Dr. Azouz - hero!
by Bruce on Oct 24th, 2014

Unfortunately, I've had to have surgery several times. Fortunately for me, I found Dr. Azouz. He is an outstanding doctor, his diagnosis was spot on, and he explained everything clearly and in terms that a layman can understand. He repaired my "trigger finger" 4 years ago and it hasn't given me a bit of trouble since. I had the same issue on a finger on my other hand and just had the procedure done this week. Again, Dr. Azouz and his able staff did a fantastic job. The nurses at the surgery center were as nice as can be and made me feel very comfortable prior to the surgery. You should visit Dr. Azouz without any reservations at all and should you need surgery, you'll be in very capable hands.

Breast lift show details Breast lift
by Vlf on Jul 11th, 2014

Dr. Azouz along with his staff was amazing! Since I was in my 20's I had breasts that looked like an 80 year old. In a bra they looked amazing, but when I unleashed them they were just ugly and would hang on my stomach, and very uncomfortable. This was the best thing I could of ever do , is to get them lifted and reshaped. Dr Azouz is truly an artist, moving the nipple and creating fullness to my breast, is so amazing . Oh.... did I mention I had no feeling in my breast or nipple, and to my amazement I have full sensation now in the breasts and nipples. People think he has put implants in , but no it's all me. He is just that good!!! If you have a difficult case Dr. Azouz is your guy. His patience, his charm, he is so easy to get to know , you feel like he is a friend, which really helps when you go through major surgery. All my friends were so impressed with him, after surgery he invited them in recovery and had taken so much time explaining everything to them. They made comments they have never seen a doctor that does this. When going through this change of your body, can be very scary, but Dr Azouz is right there to ease that anxiety you may feel. He is the doctor you want in your corner!!!! Staff was also part of this amazing experience, what makes a great experience is the team that supports this great Doctor. I look forward to working with Dr Azouz in the future, and will certainly share with others this amazing doctor.

by Derek B on Jun 6th, 2014

Dr. Azouz and his staff are amazing! I have lived with gynomastia all my life and although mild, it’s always been something that has bothered me. I saw a couple surgeons before meeting with Dr. Azouz and every visit prior ended the same way, with me feeling unhappy about the consultation. Within 10 minutes of talking with Dr. Azouz, I immediately knew he was the guy I wanted to do my surgery and felt as though he understood my reason for coming in. Surgery was perfect and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Azouz and his staff are very friendly and I would highly recommend him for any surgical needs!

May 15th, 2014

Both Dr Azouz and his staff have been wonderful to work with. So helpful and happy to answer any questions I might have. I couldn't have picked a better surgeon for my procedure. I had a breast augmentation a little over 2 months ago and the results are beautiful. Everything has gone extremely well and I couldn't be happier with the results. I highly recommend Dr Azouz if you are considering having any plastic surgery.

Amazing Experience show details Amazing Experience
Oct 27th, 2013

My husband visited Dr. Azouz, who was recommended by a friend, to have several facial moles removed. We really did not know what to expect. Dr. Azozu and his staff were amazing. We were treated like long time patients on our first visit. The Dr. took ample time to explain his diagnosis and procedure all the while making sure we understood exactly what he was telling us. We left the initial consult feeling educated and at ease. Before, during and after the surgery he was kind, informative and professional. Dr. Azouz's bedside manner was equally wonderful with the patient and with me (the souse!) I highly recommend him for any plastic surgery needs.

Tummy Tuck - Dr. David Azouz show details Tummy Tuck - Dr. David Azouz
by Karen B on Sep 3rd, 2013

I met Dr. Azouz on a elevator at Medical City. It was fate! I read his shirt and said out loud, plastic surgeon. He said yes, introduced himself and gave me his card. Then told me if I would call the office before the end of the day, he would see me on Monday. I did, and can not be happier. He did a wonderful job on my abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck). He wasn't just a surgeon, he has the best bed side manners, of any doctor I have ever met. He will make sure you are taken care of every step of the way. His office staff is just as wonderful! Dr. David Azouz - I want to thank you for becoming my doctor and my friend!!!! He not only did my tummy tuck, he also found a hernia before surgery. A tumor in my belly during surgery, took care of all three at one time! I Would definitely recommend you at least meet Dr. David Azouz before making a decision on your surgery!

The results could not be better!!! show details The results could not be better!!!
by LSL on Jul 12th, 2013

Dr Azouz did a terrific job. I had an abdominalplasty 3 months ago and I love it! My waist is small and firm and my figure looks twenty years younger. I've seen my friends tummy tucks from other surgeons and Dr Azouz results on me look so much better. He is a very skilled surgeon and I would go back to him again. I'm thrilled with the results!

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
by LS on Jun 28th, 2013

I had a tummy tuck 2 months ago. It is a bigger surgery than I realized and therefore I was a bit of a whining patient during my recovery. These are my words, not Dr A. He never acted impatient , saw me as often as I felt I "needed " to come in, and he followed up with phone calls to check on me. I am very pleased with the results. There are only 2 people in the office besides Dr A .They are easy, attentive, responsive, and they know me. I don't think I know any other office like this.

I wasnt ready to give up show details I wasnt ready to give up
by BowtieBug on Jun 24th, 2013

Dr. Azouz made repairs that others told me could not be done , I had 2 previous surgery with another Hand surgeon will call him Dr. I . Dr. I said my injury was as good as it will ever get, not willing to give up on my injury I requested a second opinion that led me to Dr. David Azouz this was one of the best things I ever done , he went back and repeated the surgeries I previously had and man what a world of difference it made , I was living in constant pain and now I just have discomfort , Dr. Azouz takes his time to make sure everything is understood and nothing is left on the table , I would highly recommend him . His office staff is also very Friendly and helpful .This is the only Doctors office that has consistently got me in and out at my scheduled appointment times , Keep up the Great job ..

He knows what he is doing show details He knows what he is doing
Jun 17th, 2013

It has been almost a year since my surgery. I am very happy with my results. Everything looks very natural and I am so thankful that I chose Dr. Azouz as my surgeon. He follows up with you after surgery to make sure everything is going good and if you ever need to ask a question he always follows up very quickly. Amazing doctor!

Best decision I could have made! show details Best decision I could have made!
by Lyndsi Allen on May 29th, 2013

Dr. Azouz is wonderful! His work is excellent and he truly goes above and beyond with his sense of caring and compassion. I had breast reconstruction and also blepharoplasty. When he treats you, he makes you feel at ease with the sense that he cares about you as a person, the results that you want that will make you look and feel your best. His communication is OUTSTANDING. He absolutely takes time to review and discuss your options, course of treatment, your feelings both physically and mentally through the whole process. After surgery he called every day, usually twice morning and evening to check on me to see how my status was progressing and how I was doing. This continued until my followup appointment which is comforting as a patient. I cannot say enough good things about the treatment from Dr. Azouz and his office. The office staff is just as good. Both women in the office truly made my experience wonderful. The kindness, compassion and help they gave me by going that extra step was so nice. They care and have been there for me along the way. This is much appreciated and I sincerely thank them both. I highly recommend Dr. Azouz and his staff.

Couldn't be Happier show details Couldn't be Happier
Apr 25th, 2013

I had a fantastic experience and couldn't be happier with the results of my breast lift. Dr. Azouz shared his expertise and worked with me to create the results I wanted for my body. He set the expectation and met it. I have the perfect breasts.

Excellent Experience! show details Excellent Experience!
Feb 11th, 2013

It has been 3 months since I've had a breast augmentation, and I am SO happy with the results. My breasts look and feel natural, and the scar is almost gone. Dr. Azouz has a wonderful practice with good staff. The consultation made me feel very comfortable about the operation. He gives you a very detailed overview of the procedure, what you need to do to prepare and instructions for after. He also makes a suggestion based on your wants and your lifestyle. For me, he suggested a saline implant aiming for a small D cup. I didn't think I could hold a D cup, but now I'm so glad I trusted him! They ended up being a full D after the implant. I love them! The surgery is held in very nice facilities. The doctors that accompanied him during my surgery were very nice and made me feel comfortable. After the surgery, you can call him any day at any hour if there is a concern/emergency. He follows-up very well, even weeks after.

Professional / helpful / responsive show details Professional / helpful / responsive
Nov 15th, 2012

The process of going from first meeting to surgery to follow-up was handled professionally and well. I knew what to expect.

Oct 7th, 2012

wonderful doctor

Dr. Azouz Breast Reduction Surgery show details Dr. Azouz Breast Reduction Surgery
Jul 7th, 2012

I had suffered from back pain and large sagging breasts for many years. If you have the same problem with large sagging breasts do yourself favor and make an appointment with Dr. Azouz. After thinking about it for years, I had the surgery It was a wonderful experience everyone that cared for me in the hospital and office was super helpful.The surgery itself was much less painful than I thought it would be. Dr. Azouz and his office staff answered my questions and were monitoring my progress after for the first few weeks.I am absolutely thrilled with the way that I look. Dr. Azouz is easily one of the best plastic surgeons in dallas. I would highly recommend him!!!

Liposuction Surgery Experience :) show details Liposuction Surgery Experience :)
Jun 22nd, 2012

I wanted to have surgery for a long time. I had spoken to a lot of doctors. I did not feel comfortable until speaking to Dr. Azouz. He answered all my questions and put me at ease. I am really happy with my new shape and just wanted everyone to know how good a job he did.

Top Plastic Surgeon in Dallas!! show details Top Plastic Surgeon in Dallas!!
Jun 14th, 2012

I had a breast augmentation in dallas last summer with Dr. David Azouz. He was extremely personable and made the whole process very easy. My result was amazing and I've never been happier! If you are on the edge about whether to get plastic surgery, Dr. Azouz will definitely make you comfortable and confident in your decision!!

WONDERFUL show details WONDERFUL
May 17th, 2012

My outcome six months later is fantastic. Never thought my abdomen would look so flat! He is very professional and personable. I would recommend him to anyone!

Happier than I ever thought I could be show details Happier than I ever thought I could be
May 10th, 2012

The proof is always in the outcome. No infections, no complications, no implant ruptures. They look amazing. And I had the procedure 13 years ago!!!

Apr 10th, 2012

Eyes looked great within a few days. After three plus weeks, friends are saying, "You don't look like you've had a facelift. You just look thirty years younger". "Wow! What have you done to your eyes? Your face looks radiant". I'm thrilled beyond belief. Dr. Azouz does not make look like you're going into the Witness Protection Program.

Plastic survey dr azouz show details Plastic survey dr azouz
by J. J. on Mar 2nd, 2012 on doctor.com

My experience was very good. Dr azouz was really helpful and answered my questions. I felt very comfortable and was glad I chose dr azouz he has a l ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Breast Surgery show details Breast Surgery
Feb 29th, 2012

My Breast Surgery went fantastic with Dr. Azouz. I had heard that Dr. Azouz was the best in Dallas for breast augmentation and I can confirm that he is top!

Jan 13th, 2012

Thank you for changing my life. I am no longer self concious and just love my new look!!

Megan W. show details Megan W.
Dec 23rd, 2011

I had a Breast Augmentation and am happy i picked Dr. Azouz. the staff was helpful and kind. I had seen a lot of Doctors in the Dallas area but was glad I chose him.

Ashley T. show details Ashley T.
Nov 21st, 2011

He did my reduction 3 years back. He did a real good job. He is a real artist. Seriously. The staff and facilities at the hospital were great too.

Solid Doc show details Solid Doc
Nov 19th, 2011

Solid Doc appreciate the care. I plan to see him again if I have a similar problem

Cosmetic Surgery show details Cosmetic Surgery
Oct 17th, 2011

I was very pleased with Dr. Azouz. He really knows his stuff. Did not think I could look this good again.

Oct 5th, 2011

I liked the doctor from when I first saw him in out first meeting. I have had 3 kids and was shocked to see how great by belly turned out. I thought i would never have my old body again after the kids but I am back to how I looked when I was in my 20s. :)

Oct 3rd, 2011

I felt rushed and found him to be conceited. I felt more like a piece of meat on an assembly line.

Aug 22nd, 2011

I am so happy to have gone to Dr. Azouz. It is important to find an experienced plastic surgeon. He really is fantastic.

happy with results show details happy with results
Aug 10th, 2011

very happy with results. have been seeing him for more than 5 years and have had a handfull of surgeries.

Tummy Tuck Experience show details Tummy Tuck Experience
Jul 26th, 2011

I had been anxious about having my tummy tuck. Dr. Azouz was great. Its been 6 or so months now and I am so happy. I went down two dress sizes and have the body I haven't had since I was much younger. Have been enjoying shopping again!

Surgery Experience show details Surgery Experience
by Anonymous on Jul 10th, 2011 on doctor.com

I really like Dr. Azouz. I was very happy with my results and was happy that I finally got my surgery done.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
My Surgery Experience show details My Surgery Experience
Jul 10th, 2011

great doctor, enjoyed my care. give him a very high rating. excellent service and very easy to arrange my plastic surgery. Was surprised about how little pain I had.

Azouz Plastic Surgeon show details Azouz Plastic Surgeon
Jun 28th, 2011

I was very content with my treatment by Dr. Azouz. I am excited with my healing process and look forward to seeing my results in a few months. Would recommend him.

May 18th, 2011

Truly happy with how the Doctor helped me with my hand. I was really worried and nobody could tell me why I was having pain. He helped diagnose me and my surgery went great.

Dr Azouz Plastic Surgery show details Dr Azouz Plastic Surgery
May 15th, 2011

I was very happy with how my breast implant surgery went with the Doctor. I am so thankful.

thank you! show details thank you!
May 10th, 2011

Incredible service, incredible results. couldn't be more pleased. I'd recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Azouz!

Mar 1st, 2011

He needs to work on his professionalism

by Sandy P. on Feb 27th, 2011

I really am happy with my care with Dr. Azouz. He is one of the top plastic surgeons in Dallas. I had a breast augmentation with him and could not be happier with my results. He made me feel comfortable and I am so happy that I chose a very experienced plastic surgeon.

by Sally B on Jan 19th, 2010

I could not be more happy with my results. Dr. Azouz is fantastic and I will recommend him to my family and friends.

Top Plastic Surgeon in Dallas show details Top Plastic Surgeon in Dallas
by Tiff on Sep 5th, 2009

Dr. David Azouz MD is easily one of the best plastic surgeons in dallas. Two of my friends and I opted for cosmetic surgery and were operated on by Dr. Azouz. We had breast augmentations, liposuction, and tummy tuck amongst the three of us. We are all so happy with the results and are impressed with his skill in plastic surgery. I cant wait to go back!!

Unbelievable Doctor show details Unbelievable Doctor
May 19th, 2009

Few physicians are as courteous and personable as Dr. Azouz. I'm so thankful for everything he's done for me and my family!