Dr. David Azouz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 23rd, 2016
I had my surgery 2 weeks ago and Dr. Azouz did such an amazing job. He treats us like we were one of his family members. He office staff is just as wonderful. The most important part was after my surgery he called me on Saturday and Sunday to check to see if I was feeling well. I wasn't just another number. I would recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic!! Thank you Dr. Azouz!

November 23rd, 2016

August 31st, 2016
Fantastic Experience
Dr. Azouz performed surgery for me over 10 years ago, and I am still enjoying the major benefits of his skill. I had many issues with colds and allergies. Going to the dentist was a nightmare because I had to breathe through my nose which was almost impossible. Dr. Azouz removed massive extra tissue, repaired my deviated septum, and did some plastic surgery to straighten the outside structure (something that always bothered me). I felt very taken care of before and after surgery. During my consult appointments Dr. Azouz was very professional yet understandable in his explanations about the surgery. He answered all of my questions patiently and clearly. After the surgery Dr. Azouz personally called me to find out how I was doing and made me feel so comfortable about contacting him about any concern. After the surgery my breathing issues cleared up. I rarely get colds and my allergies don’t bother me the way they used to. Going to the dentist is no big deal. I can’t thank Dr. Azouz enough for his fantastic work that has improved my quality of life. I am so grateful!

August 28th, 2016
best results
I had a mark taken off my face and have been so happy with the scars. I don't even see the scar on my face now.

August 4th, 2016
Poor Surgeon
Had a facelift and the scars are horrible! The flaps at both ears are turned forward, major jagged scarring going in front of each ear, like the entire ear was removed. The skin behind the ear is gapped where it was overlapped or left open when stitched back together. I have one earlobe that is curved and detached while the other is attached to the side of my head and is tear shaped. I have had to grow my hair past my ears to hide the ugly scarring. I made attempts to resolve the situation but he kept telling me it is normal. This was a horrible experience that cost me nearly $20,000.00; I imagine to fix his bungled surgery it will cost me about the same thing again.

July 26th, 2016
Awesome Plastic Surgeon with My Highest Recommendation
As his patient, Dr. Azouz has my highest possible recommendation. I was looking for a plastic surgeon that was skillful, smart, warm, and caring. I took two trips to Beverly Hills, California, and I interviewed a different plastic surgeon on each trip. I was not completely comfortable with either plastic surgeon in California. I learned of Dr. Azouz from a nurse in Dallas that he worked with in the past. She had only the highest praise for him. When I visited Dr. Azouz, he had a cancellation, and he was able to get me in for surgery immediately. Based on the nurse's recommendation and on all the positive reviews we read about Dr. Azouz online, I decided to go ahead. I had upper and lower eyelid surgery and a complete facelift the next day. I was anesthetized for the surgery but was still conscious so I could open and close my eyes and my mouth to assist with getting everything just right during the surgery. Surgery was generally painless, but when the doctor reached a point where I felt a little tender, he administered additional anesthetic which took away any hint of pain. Something about the surgery experience made me want to talk, so I talked a lot during the surgery. I remember some of the surgery but not all of it. After the surgery when I went home, Dr. Azouz was very conscientious about calling to follow-up to see how I was doing. My wife and I were impressed with how diligent he was with his follow-ups. The remainder of recovery went without incident. After any surgery, there will be some discomfort and pain, but it was manageable. At 17 days post-op, I am very pleased with the results, and I got the last of my stitches taken out today. I have been going out in public a few days now because the swelling and bruising have subsided to the point where they are not noticeable, especially with sunglasses. If I were a woman, and it was natural for me to wear makeup, I would have been more comfortable going out into public several days earlier than I did because I could have covered up the bruising with makeup. Because I live in the DFW metroplex, having the eyelid surgery and the facelift performed by Dr. Azouz cost me less than one third what it would have cost me to have the same surgery in Beverly Hills. Because I am so pleased with the results, I am very happy I had the surgery performed by Dr. Azouz. As an executive with engineering degrees and an engineering background, I was also happy that that Dr. Azouz was able to talk in terms that appealed to me because he earned a bachelor's and a master's degree in biomedical engineering at MIT before becoming a medical doctor. In summary, Dr. Azouz is indeed highly skillful, smart, warm, and caring. He has an excellent bedside manner and is so likable that I would enjoy having him as a friend. I cannot recommend a doctor more highly than I recommend Dr. Azouz.

June 15th, 2016
In depth review of recent experience
My experience with Dr. Azouz was nothing less than world class. I have more work that I want done and I will without a doubt return to this Dr. Let me take you through my experience. . . My husband was deployed, and so I came home to Dallas to visit my mother. After researching surgeons on vitals, google, and realself, i made three consultation appointments. Dr. Azouz was my second, and my last. Not only did his staff and he understand what I wanted, and why I wanted it, but they helped me to prioritize my treatment plan into what could be done safely and effectively in the time I had before my husband came home, and I flew to Arizona to meet him. Dr. Azouz was very clear, and concise, giving me three or more crystal clear options for each procedure, which outcome scenerios to accompy those procedures. He let me decide every detail, only making sure that his very prestigious medical oppinion was an option, and not something of force. Let me add, that while my husband was deployed, I had my three year old son with me. Dr. Azouz, while staying focused and on task for such a serious set of elective procedure, still was courteous and kind, as well as understanding of my circumstance. I booked my procedure feeling extremely informed, and very confident in the merits of my BOARD CERTIFIED plastic surgeon. The day of surgery, i checked into the hospital and was immediately taken up to the room. I was even told "Dr. Azouz's patients don't wait. We take them right up!" I was then started on an IV on fluids, which my nurse (whom I also loved, short blonde hair) informed me that Dr. Azouz was very adimate about. (Another sign of five star treatment and great care in detail) I waited a short time and then I was off. The surgery seemed only minutes long after coming too. I woke up to him talking and joking with me, and before I left he checked twice more. Here is the best part of the entire experience: I had an appointment after my surgery thay following Tuesday (Surgery friday before memorial day) and then I got on a plane to fly to meet my husband at Sky Harbor Phoenix, with a three year old in tow. Dr. Azouz and his staff set me up with two phone appointments, and called me every other day to check my progress. If i had a concern, (which I did just being my over analytical self) I sent a picture via email directly to Dr. Azouz, and he responded NO MATTER WHAT. Nights - weekends - business hours - sometimes within three minutes! His sense of humor, the volume and integrity of his merits, his transparency, and his attentiveness made a worrisome double surgical procedure a BREEZE, even out of state! His two front desk associates are adorable and knowledgeable. From start to finish, i felt like a friend, and i felt as if I had previously known them both. Ive heard a saying; "the best priced elecribe procedure is one that you only have to pay for once", which is a scary notion. After seeing my results, only half way through recovery of a breast augmentation with a lift of both sides, compared to friends and co workers who are much long out; i agree with that notion in its entirety, and I cannot reccomend this Dr or his staff enough. If you want a Dr who knows what he is doing with years of experience, and proven results, alongside of staff who are on the same page, please take the time, and make that drive, or flight, to see this Dr. You will not regret any single part of the experience! I should add, that I also had my ear sewn up, and had stiches that needed removal in Arizona. Dr. Azouz made an appointment with colleagues of his for me hear, I had my stiches removed in less than 15 minutes of my arrival in Scottsdale, Arizona. Nothing about my experience was short of wonderful. Sincerely, a VERY happy patient for life ♡ P.S - My husband is VERY happy as well!

June 6th, 2016
My facial surgery turned out well, even better than I expected. It is actually fun to see the person looking back at me in the mirror. Dr. Azouz has given me a refreshed and younger looking face without looking pulled or unnatural.

April 18th, 2016
Dr.Azouz really cares about his patients, makes best medical decisions by always putting his patient interests above everything else. Dr.Azouz operated on me several times. Dr.Azouz is a surgeon of choice for all my family members. Dr. Azouz is an old school doctor you could trust to get quality results done and at the same time to make you feel great. As far as a surgical skills I would not even compare Dr. Azouz to anyone else. Looking for a Doctor? Dr. Azouz is the one – EXCELLENT DOCTOR YOU COULD TRUST!

April 9th, 2016
the Doctor did a great job with my boobs. He is very smart and caring. I was happy he called me after the sugery to see how i was doing. he did a good job explaining all of the surgery to my bf and me. I want to go back for some lip now :).

March 25th, 2016
Dr. Azouz is amazing. I cut the nerve in my thumb, and I had to want to the emergency room and he helped me so much. I was so panic and couldn't stop crying and he really make me comedown. He have so much patience and sensitivity .I'm really hard in pain and he was so gentle with me. I really recommend on Dr. Azouz because he thinks how to make the patient feel the most comfortable as he can.

January 29th, 2016
Good Job
I am so happy with my scar. Dr. Azouz did a great job and I don't even see it now , It is really great.