Dr. David Azouz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Azouz?

October 16th, 2017

Amazing results

Had a nasty gash under my eye from a building accident. He met me on a Sunday evening and did a masterful job. Only two weeks later and I don't even have a scar.

October 16th, 2017

Best Doctor

One of the best doctors have ever had. He cares, his work is excellent, staff are so sweet, great confidence. I recommend his to anyone w a need.

September 13th, 2017

amazing surgeon, I had a phenomenal experience

Dr. Azouz did a great job with my surgery. I could not be more happy. He helped to make my breasts more symmetric and to remove extra skin. He was thoughtful and took the time to explain the surgery to me. It was amazing how little pain I had because he had me on good medications. I would recomend him to all my friends and family.

June 29th, 2017

I had Pain and burning from carpel tunnel

I have pain and burning from carpet tunnel the day that I will need to see Dr. Azouz he told we need to get this started tomorrow . It's the best thing that I've ever done No more burning no more pain and recovery time was really easy Dr. Azouz and his staff are phenomenal.

April 7th, 2017

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using this doctor....

oh my where do i start .... thanks so much to you and your team. very professional, clean, and heart warming hospitality. the morning of the surgery the hospital staff where all on time and ready to handle business... this doctor actually began to work as if i was his next master piece of art work... no scaring, very little swelling , two days off my feet with some lite pressure on my lower stomach Thanks Dr Azouz

March 6th, 2017

Top Rate Surgeon

I'm thankful I did the research to find a well experienced and talented doctor every part of the experience was very pleasant and he did an above average job. Can't say enough good things about him great staff and follow-up after the procedure.

February 24th, 2017

Top Quality Surgeon

He did a much better job than what I've seen other do on youtube etc. great talent and follow-up. Would highly recommend for any procedure.

February 2nd, 2017

Awesomeness at its Best

I recently had surgery by Dr. Azouz. He and his staff were very professional. He made me feel at ease, answered all my questions, did an awesome operation, and the follow up care was great as well. He and his staff called to check on me numerous times and to see if I needed anything.

January 26th, 2017

If there were 6 stars (or more), Dr. Azouz would receive them. I can't say enough about the high level of confidence he inspires through his professionalism, caring approach, depth and breadth of experience, and sense of humor. I have never had a doctor I trusted more than Dr. Azouz. From the initial consultation through all pre-op appointments, he took the time to answer all questions, explain procedures, offer experience-based recommendations, and make sure I was comfortable with the procedure. His office staff are the most knowledgable, helpful and patient. Appointments are always taken on time and follow-up phone calls are made as promised! His surgical team reflects the high standards he demands, and clearly enjoys working with him, which raised the comfort factor even more. He will receive the very highest recommendation to anyone who asks.

January 22nd, 2017

Great Experience!

Dr. Azouz and his staff took very good care of me. When in surgery, he was kind and gentle and explained everything that was happening. Thank you so much Dr. Azouz and staff!

January 18th, 2017

THE BEST!!!!!!

I accidently amputated part of my finger and my whole fingernail with a belt sander. Dr. Azouz is the only person I considered to reconstruct it. He is one of the best surgeons that I have ever known. During my 60 years, I have had and worked with many physicians. Whether as a patient or colleague, Dr. Azouz has the best bedside manner I have seen. He has the great ability to make anyone feel at ease about their procedure and care. He shows genuine compassion for his patients and explains exactly what to expect throughout the process. I know many of his patients who have had several types of surgeries and every one feels the same way as I do about him.

November 23rd, 2016

I had my surgery 2 weeks ago and Dr. Azouz did such an amazing job. He treats us like we were one of his family members. He office staff is just as wonderful. The most important part was after my surgery he called me on Saturday and Sunday to check to see if I was feeling well. I wasn't just another number. I would recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic!! Thank you Dr. Azouz!