Plastic Surgeon, Chief of Plastic Surgery
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Great Care! show details Great Care!
Feb 12th, 2015

Dr. Azouz is an artist. I had my implants removed and a lift. He asked me what I wanted and actually LISTENED. My results are exactly wanted I wanted - and more. Dr. Azouz did the procedure with minimal cutting. No anchor scars! His staff is competent and friendly and made each visit feel like I was being welcomed into their living room, not a doctors office. I will be recommending Dr. Azouz to everyone I know.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by Clay W. on Dec 10th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Azouz has been amazing. I was nervous to undergo surgery due to complications of having a broke wrist but Dr. Azouz was very patient with me the entire time. I even cancelled the first surgery we had scheduled because I was so nervous and unsure this being my first surgery. He was kind enough to take the time to explain the entire process and made me feel at ease. The surgery was no where near as complicated as I thought it was going to be and my recovery is proceeding just as Dr. Azouz said it would. My scar is incredibly tiny too. Could not be more pleased.

Dr. Azouz - hero! show details Dr. Azouz - hero!
by Bruce on Oct 24th, 2014

Unfortunately, I've had to have surgery several times. Fortunately for me, I found Dr. Azouz. He is an outstanding doctor, his diagnosis was spot on, and he explained everything clearly and in terms that a layman can understand. He repaired my "trigger finger" 4 years ago and it hasn't given me a bit of trouble since. I had the same issue on a finger on my other hand and just had the procedure done this week. Again, Dr. Azouz and his able staff did a fantastic job. The nurses at the surgery center were as nice as can be and made me feel very comfortable prior to the surgery. You should visit Dr. Azouz without any reservations at all and should you need surgery, you'll be in very capable hands.

Breast lift show details Breast lift
by Vlf on Jul 11th, 2014

Dr. Azouz along with his staff was amazing! Since I was in my 20's I had breasts that looked like an 80 year old. In a bra they looked amazing, but when I unleashed them they were just ugly and would hang on my stomach, and very uncomfortable. This was the best thing I could of ever do , is to get them lifted and reshaped. Dr Azouz is truly an artist, moving the nipple and creating fullness to my breast, is so amazing . Oh.... did I mention I had no feeling in my breast or nipple, and to my amazement I have full sensation now in the breasts and nipples. People think he has put implants in , but no it's all me. He is just that good!!! If you have a difficult case Dr. Azouz is your guy. His patience, his charm, he is so easy to get to know , you feel like he is a friend, which really helps when you go through major surgery. All my friends were so impressed with him, after surgery he invited them in recovery and had taken so much time explaining everything to them. They made comments they have never seen a doctor that does this. When going through this change of your body, can be very scary, but Dr Azouz is right there to ease that anxiety you may feel. He is the doctor you want in your corner!!!! Staff was also part of this amazing experience, what makes a great experience is the team that supports this great Doctor. I look forward to working with Dr Azouz in the future, and will certainly share with others this amazing doctor.

by Derek B on Jun 6th, 2014

Dr. Azouz and his staff are amazing! I have lived with gynomastia all my life and although mild, it’s always been something that has bothered me. I saw a couple surgeons before meeting with Dr. Azouz and every visit prior ended the same way, with me feeling unhappy about the consultation. Within 10 minutes of talking with Dr. Azouz, I immediately knew he was the guy I wanted to do my surgery and felt as though he understood my reason for coming in. Surgery was perfect and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Azouz and his staff are very friendly and I would highly recommend him for any surgical needs!

May 15th, 2014

Both Dr Azouz and his staff have been wonderful to work with. So helpful and happy to answer any questions I might have. I couldn't have picked a better surgeon for my procedure. I had a breast augmentation a little over 2 months ago and the results are beautiful. Everything has gone extremely well and I couldn't be happier with the results. I highly recommend Dr Azouz if you are considering having any plastic surgery.

by Katherine on Dec 25th, 2013

Dr.Azouz and his staff are amazing! If you are seriously considering having breast augmentation or breast reconstruction surgery then Dr.Azouz is the doctor to go to. I had breast augmentation and breast lift done in November 2013 and it was such a wonderful experience. Dr.Azouz is truly amazing and does beautiful work. I was so nervous on the day of the consultation and he made me feel very comfortable. He explained everything to me and answered all of my questions. After the surgery, he called me everyday for the first few days to check on me and make sure I was ok. If you have an emergency and have to page him, he responds in less than 1 minute. (I know that from personal experience) I'm so glad Dr.Azouz did my surgery. He is the best! I highly recommend him!

Amazing Experience show details Amazing Experience
Oct 27th, 2013

My husband visited Dr. Azouz, who was recommended by a friend, to have several facial moles removed. We really did not know what to expect. Dr. Azozu and his staff were amazing. We were treated like long time patients on our first visit. The Dr. took ample time to explain his diagnosis and procedure all the while making sure we understood exactly what he was telling us. We left the initial consult feeling educated and at ease. Before, during and after the surgery he was kind, informative and professional. Dr. Azouz's bedside manner was equally wonderful with the patient and with me (the souse!) I highly recommend him for any plastic surgery needs.

Tummy Tuck - Dr. David Azouz show details Tummy Tuck - Dr. David Azouz
by Karen B on Sep 3rd, 2013

I met Dr. Azouz on a elevator at Medical City. It was fate! I read his shirt and said out loud, plastic surgeon. He said yes, introduced himself and gave me his card. Then told me if I would call the office before the end of the day, he would see me on Monday. I did, and can not be happier. He did a wonderful job on my abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck). He wasn't just a surgeon, he has the best bed side manners, of any doctor I have ever met. He will make sure you are taken care of every step of the way. His office staff is just as wonderful! Dr. David Azouz - I want to thank you for becoming my doctor and my friend!!!! He not only did my tummy tuck, he also found a hernia before surgery. A tumor in my belly during surgery, took care of all three at one time! I Would definitely recommend you at least meet Dr. David Azouz before making a decision on your surgery!

The results could not be better!!! show details The results could not be better!!!
by LSL on Jul 12th, 2013

Dr Azouz did a terrific job. I had an abdominalplasty 3 months ago and I love it! My waist is small and firm and my figure looks twenty years younger. I've seen my friends tummy tucks from other surgeons and Dr Azouz results on me look so much better. He is a very skilled surgeon and I would go back to him again. I'm thrilled with the results!

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
by LS on Jun 28th, 2013

I had a tummy tuck 2 months ago. It is a bigger surgery than I realized and therefore I was a bit of a whining patient during my recovery. These are my words, not Dr A. He never acted impatient , saw me as often as I felt I "needed " to come in, and he followed up with phone calls to check on me. I am very pleased with the results. There are only 2 people in the office besides Dr A .They are easy, attentive, responsive, and they know me. I don't think I know any other office like this.

I wasnt ready to give up show details I wasnt ready to give up
by BowtieBug on Jun 24th, 2013

Dr. Azouz made repairs that others told me could not be done , I had 2 previous surgery with another Hand surgeon will call him Dr. I . Dr. I said my injury was as good as it will ever get, not willing to give up on my injury I requested a second opinion that led me to Dr. David Azouz this was one of the best things I ever done , he went back and repeated the surgeries I previously had and man what a world of difference it made , I was living in constant pain and now I just have discomfort , Dr. Azouz takes his time to make sure everything is understood and nothing is left on the table , I would highly recommend him . His office staff is also very Friendly and helpful .This is the only Doctors office that has consistently got me in and out at my scheduled appointment times , Keep up the Great job ..

He knows what he is doing show details He knows what he is doing
Jun 17th, 2013

It has been almost a year since my surgery. I am very happy with my results. Everything looks very natural and I am so thankful that I chose Dr. Azouz as my surgeon. He follows up with you after surgery to make sure everything is going good and if you ever need to ask a question he always follows up very quickly. Amazing doctor!

Best decision I could have made! show details Best decision I could have made!
by Lyndsi Allen on May 29th, 2013

Dr. Azouz is wonderful! His work is excellent and he truly goes above and beyond with his sense of caring and compassion. I had breast reconstruction and also blepharoplasty. When he treats you, he makes you feel at ease with the sense that he cares about you as a person, the results that you want that will make you look and feel your best. His communication is OUTSTANDING. He absolutely takes time to review and discuss your options, course of treatment, your feelings both physically and mentally through the whole process. After surgery he called every day, usually twice morning and evening to check on me to see how my status was progressing and how I was doing. This continued until my followup appointment which is comforting as a patient. I cannot say enough good things about the treatment from Dr. Azouz and his office. The office staff is just as good. Both women in the office truly made my experience wonderful. The kindness, compassion and help they gave me by going that extra step was so nice. They care and have been there for me along the way. This is much appreciated and I sincerely thank them both. I highly recommend Dr. Azouz and his staff.

Couldn't be Happier show details Couldn't be Happier
Apr 25th, 2013

I had a fantastic experience and couldn't be happier with the results of my breast lift. Dr. Azouz shared his expertise and worked with me to create the results I wanted for my body. He set the expectation and met it. I have the perfect breasts.

Excellent Experience! show details Excellent Experience!
Feb 11th, 2013

It has been 3 months since I've had a breast augmentation, and I am SO happy with the results. My breasts look and feel natural, and the scar is almost gone. Dr. Azouz has a wonderful practice with good staff. The consultation made me feel very comfortable about the operation. He gives you a very detailed overview of the procedure, what you need to do to prepare and instructions for after. He also makes a suggestion based on your wants and your lifestyle. For me, he suggested a saline implant aiming for a small D cup. I didn't think I could hold a D cup, but now I'm so glad I trusted him! They ended up being a full D after the implant. I love them! The surgery is held in very nice facilities. The doctors that accompanied him during my surgery were very nice and made me feel comfortable. After the surgery, you can call him any day at any hour if there is a concern/emergency. He follows-up very well, even weeks after.

Professional / helpful / responsive show details Professional / helpful / responsive
Nov 15th, 2012

The process of going from first meeting to surgery to follow-up was handled professionally and well. I knew what to expect.

Oct 7th, 2012

wonderful doctor

Dr. Azouz Breast Reduction Surgery show details Dr. Azouz Breast Reduction Surgery
Jul 7th, 2012

I had suffered from back pain and large sagging breasts for many years. If you have the same problem with large sagging breasts do yourself favor and make an appointment with Dr. Azouz. After thinking about it for years, I had the surgery It was a wonderful experience everyone that cared for me in the hospital and office was super helpful.The surgery itself was much less painful than I thought it would be. Dr. Azouz and his office staff answered my questions and were monitoring my progress after for the first few weeks.I am absolutely thrilled with the way that I look. Dr. Azouz is easily one of the best plastic surgeons in dallas. I would highly recommend him!!!

Liposuction Surgery Experience :) show details Liposuction Surgery Experience :)
Jun 22nd, 2012

I wanted to have surgery for a long time. I had spoken to a lot of doctors. I did not feel comfortable until speaking to Dr. Azouz. He answered all my questions and put me at ease. I am really happy with my new shape and just wanted everyone to know how good a job he did.

Top Plastic Surgeon in Dallas!! show details Top Plastic Surgeon in Dallas!!
Jun 14th, 2012

I had a breast augmentation in dallas last summer with Dr. David Azouz. He was extremely personable and made the whole process very easy. My result was amazing and I've never been happier! If you are on the edge about whether to get plastic surgery, Dr. Azouz will definitely make you comfortable and confident in your decision!!

WONDERFUL show details WONDERFUL
May 17th, 2012

My outcome six months later is fantastic. Never thought my abdomen would look so flat! He is very professional and personable. I would recommend him to anyone!

Happier than I ever thought I could be show details Happier than I ever thought I could be
May 10th, 2012

The proof is always in the outcome. No infections, no complications, no implant ruptures. They look amazing. And I had the procedure 13 years ago!!!

Apr 10th, 2012

Eyes looked great within a few days. After three plus weeks, friends are saying, "You don't look like you've had a facelift. You just look thirty years younger". "Wow! What have you done to your eyes? Your face looks radiant". I'm thrilled beyond belief. Dr. Azouz does not make look like you're going into the Witness Protection Program.

Plastic survey dr azouz show details Plastic survey dr azouz
by J. J. on Mar 2nd, 2012 on doctor.com

My experience was very good. Dr azouz was really helpful and answered my questions. I felt very comfortable and was glad I chose dr azouz he has a l ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Breast Surgery show details Breast Surgery
Feb 29th, 2012

My Breast Surgery went fantastic with Dr. Azouz. I had heard that Dr. Azouz was the best in Dallas for breast augmentation and I can confirm that he is top!

Jan 13th, 2012

Thank you for changing my life. I am no longer self concious and just love my new look!!

Megan W. show details Megan W.
Dec 23rd, 2011

I had a Breast Augmentation and am happy i picked Dr. Azouz. the staff was helpful and kind. I had seen a lot of Doctors in the Dallas area but was glad I chose him.

Ashley T. show details Ashley T.
Nov 21st, 2011

He did my reduction 3 years back. He did a real good job. He is a real artist. Seriously. The staff and facilities at the hospital were great too.

Solid Doc show details Solid Doc
Nov 19th, 2011

Solid Doc appreciate the care. I plan to see him again if I have a similar problem

Cosmetic Surgery show details Cosmetic Surgery
Oct 17th, 2011

I was very pleased with Dr. Azouz. He really knows his stuff. Did not think I could look this good again.

Oct 5th, 2011

I liked the doctor from when I first saw him in out first meeting. I have had 3 kids and was shocked to see how great by belly turned out. I thought i would never have my old body again after the kids but I am back to how I looked when I was in my 20s. :)

Oct 3rd, 2011

I felt rushed and found him to be conceited. I felt more like a piece of meat on an assembly line.

Aug 22nd, 2011

I am so happy to have gone to Dr. Azouz. It is important to find an experienced plastic surgeon. He really is fantastic.

happy with results show details happy with results
Aug 10th, 2011

very happy with results. have been seeing him for more than 5 years and have had a handfull of surgeries.

Tummy Tuck Experience show details Tummy Tuck Experience
Jul 26th, 2011

I had been anxious about having my tummy tuck. Dr. Azouz was great. Its been 6 or so months now and I am so happy. I went down two dress sizes and have the body I haven't had since I was much younger. Have been enjoying shopping again!

Surgery Experience show details Surgery Experience
by Anonymous on Jul 10th, 2011 on doctor.com

I really like Dr. Azouz. I was very happy with my results and was happy that I finally got my surgery done.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
My Surgery Experience show details My Surgery Experience
Jul 10th, 2011

great doctor, enjoyed my care. give him a very high rating. excellent service and very easy to arrange my plastic surgery. Was surprised about how little pain I had.

Azouz Plastic Surgeon show details Azouz Plastic Surgeon
Jun 28th, 2011

I was very content with my treatment by Dr. Azouz. I am excited with my healing process and look forward to seeing my results in a few months. Would recommend him.

Jun 18th, 2011

very happy with my breast implant surgery with Dr. Azouz. he is very caring and compassionate.

May 18th, 2011

Truly happy with how the Doctor helped me with my hand. I was really worried and nobody could tell me why I was having pain. He helped diagnose me and my surgery went great.

Dr Azouz Plastic Surgery show details Dr Azouz Plastic Surgery
May 15th, 2011

I was very happy with how my breast implant surgery went with the Doctor. I am so thankful.

thank you! show details thank you!
May 10th, 2011

Incredible service, incredible results. couldn't be more pleased. I'd recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Azouz!

Apr 22nd, 2011

thrilled with my results. Am sending my sister to the Doctor. He is a a great plastic surgeon. Would send my other friends to Dr. Azouz again.

Breast Augmentation Dr. Azouz show details Breast Augmentation Dr. Azouz
by Sara F. on Apr 22nd, 2011

I was very happy with my breast augmentation with Dr. Azouz.

Mar 1st, 2011

He needs to work on his professionalism

by Sandy P. on Feb 27th, 2011

I really am happy with my care with Dr. Azouz. He is one of the top plastic surgeons in Dallas. I had a breast augmentation with him and could not be happier with my results. He made me feel comfortable and I am so happy that I chose a very experienced plastic surgeon.

by Sally B on Jan 19th, 2010

I could not be more happy with my results. Dr. Azouz is fantastic and I will recommend him to my family and friends.

Top Plastic Surgeon in Dallas show details Top Plastic Surgeon in Dallas
by Tiff on Sep 5th, 2009

Dr. David Azouz MD is easily one of the best plastic surgeons in dallas. Two of my friends and I opted for cosmetic surgery and were operated on by Dr. Azouz. We had breast augmentations, liposuction, and tummy tuck amongst the three of us. We are all so happy with the results and are impressed with his skill in plastic surgery. I cant wait to go back!!

Unbelievable Doctor show details Unbelievable Doctor
May 19th, 2009

Few physicians are as courteous and personable as Dr. Azouz. I'm so thankful for everything he's done for me and my family!