Dr. David Azouz MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Dallas, TX

• Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2017
I had Pain and burning from carpel tunnel
I have pain and burning from carpet tunnel the day that I will need to see Dr. Azouz he told we need to get this started tomorrow . It's the best thing that I've ever done No more burning no more pain and recovery time was really easy Dr. Azouz and his staff are phenomenal.

June 10th, 2017
Horrible and body disfiguiring Tummy Tuck
Dr. Azouz was recommended highly by another doctor. Trusted him because of the recommendation. Staff is great. After surgery, my incision opened. My husband took care of me. I couldn't see the open incision, however, the look on the face of my husband when he changed my bandages concerned me. $8,000 later, I healed but I look like a freak! Dr. Azouz assured me he would fix it. His wonderful beside manner that so many others have quoted must didn't apply to me. After several follow-up appointments his conversations appeared to be very condescending as he spoke of my inherited weight problem and my bad skin. He would talk over me and not listen to what I was saying. I completed other appointments with him to see if he could schedule a time to fix the bad and undesirable outcome of the tummy tuck. He was always busy, out of town, attending an event that always conflicted with the time I was available. I was so frustrated and depressed that I stopped going to Dr. Azouz and to the doctor who recommended him. Dr. Azouz knows how he left me, permanently disfigured. After all these years you would think if he was that good and caring as the other comments suggest HE would have contacted his patient for suggestions. Obviously, he got his cash and more patients to fill his pocket than to be of concerned of the permanent disfigured of a patient at his hands. He promised liposuction, didn't receive that service either. I said I look like a freak! I have a huge opening cut from one hip to the other under the abdomen. The opening sinks inward, think of a roller coaster going down, then up. Inside the skin healed up resemble ground beef. Yes from hip to hip. I don't know what he did to the pubic area. I have a huge amount of skin and it appears I have a pens. I am very much a woman and mother. I can't wear anything fitted. Even jeans you can view the puffiness, my pens look. For those of you who had great experiences, you were blessed. I have to live the rest of my years like this because of this doctor.

April 7th, 2017
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using this doctor....
oh my where do i start .... thanks so much to you and your team. very professional, clean, and heart warming hospitality. the morning of the surgery the hospital staff where all on time and ready to handle business... this doctor actually began to work as if i was his next master piece of art work... no scaring, very little swelling , two days off my feet with some lite pressure on my lower stomach Thanks Dr Azouz

March 6th, 2017
Top Rate Surgeon
I'm thankful I did the research to find a well experienced and talented doctor every part of the experience was very pleasant and he did an above average job. Can't say enough good things about him great staff and follow-up after the procedure.

February 24th, 2017
Top Quality Surgeon
He did a much better job than what I've seen other do on youtube etc. great talent and follow-up. Would highly recommend for any procedure.

February 2nd, 2017
Awesomeness at its Best
I recently had surgery by Dr. Azouz. He and his staff were very professional. He made me feel at ease, answered all my questions, did an awesome operation, and the follow up care was great as well. He and his staff called to check on me numerous times and to see if I needed anything.

January 26th, 2017
If there were 6 stars (or more), Dr. Azouz would receive them. I can't say enough about the high level of confidence he inspires through his professionalism, caring approach, depth and breadth of experience, and sense of humor. I have never had a doctor I trusted more than Dr. Azouz. From the initial consultation through all pre-op appointments, he took the time to answer all questions, explain procedures, offer experience-based recommendations, and make sure I was comfortable with the procedure. His office staff are the most knowledgable, helpful and patient. Appointments are always taken on time and follow-up phone calls are made as promised! His surgical team reflects the high standards he demands, and clearly enjoys working with him, which raised the comfort factor even more. He will receive the very highest recommendation to anyone who asks.

January 22nd, 2017
Great Experience!
Dr. Azouz and his staff took very good care of me. When in surgery, he was kind and gentle and explained everything that was happening. Thank you so much Dr. Azouz and staff!

January 18th, 2017
THE BEST!!!!!!
I accidently amputated part of my finger and my whole fingernail with a belt sander. Dr. Azouz is the only person I considered to reconstruct it. He is one of the best surgeons that I have ever known. During my 60 years, I have had and worked with many physicians. Whether as a patient or colleague, Dr. Azouz has the best bedside manner I have seen. He has the great ability to make anyone feel at ease about their procedure and care. He shows genuine compassion for his patients and explains exactly what to expect throughout the process. I know many of his patients who have had several types of surgeries and every one feels the same way as I do about him.

November 23rd, 2016
I had my surgery 2 weeks ago and Dr. Azouz did such an amazing job. He treats us like we were one of his family members. He office staff is just as wonderful. The most important part was after my surgery he called me on Saturday and Sunday to check to see if I was feeling well. I wasn't just another number. I would recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic!! Thank you Dr. Azouz!

November 23rd, 2016

August 31st, 2016
Fantastic Experience
Dr. Azouz performed surgery for me over 10 years ago, and I am still enjoying the major benefits of his skill. I had many issues with colds and allergies. Going to the dentist was a nightmare because I had to breathe through my nose which was almost impossible. Dr. Azouz removed massive extra tissue, repaired my deviated septum, and did some plastic surgery to straighten the outside structure (something that always bothered me). I felt very taken care of before and after surgery. During my consult appointments Dr. Azouz was very professional yet understandable in his explanations about the surgery. He answered all of my questions patiently and clearly. After the surgery Dr. Azouz personally called me to find out how I was doing and made me feel so comfortable about contacting him about any concern. After the surgery my breathing issues cleared up. I rarely get colds and my allergies don’t bother me the way they used to. Going to the dentist is no big deal. I can’t thank Dr. Azouz enough for his fantastic work that has improved my quality of life. I am so grateful!