A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Burgess, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism Autistic Disorder, and Cerebral Palsy Childhood-Onset Disabilities..2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burgess has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hosp Philadelphia
- Childrens Seashore House Of The Childrens Hospital Of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pa
- Childrens Seashore House
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burgess accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David B. Burgess practice?
Dr. David Burgess practices Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mays Landing, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Burgess, Dr. Davis Burgess, Dr. Dewey Burgess