A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Burgess is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Burgess, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Celiac Disease
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Disorders
- Failure to Thrive
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burgess has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Childrens Seashore House Of The Childrens Hospital Of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pa
- Childrens Seashore House
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burgess accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David B. Burgess practice?
Dr. David Burgess practices Pediatrics near Mays Landing, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Mays Landing Pediatricians.