A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Burgess is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Burgess, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Celiac Disease
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Disorders
- Failure to Thrive
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burgess has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Childrens Seashore House Of The Childrens Hospital Of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pa
- Childrens Seashore House
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bruce Burgess MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David B. Burgess practice?
- Dr. David Burgess has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Burgess practices Pediatrics near Mays Landing, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantic City, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Mays Landing Pediatricians.