A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Chapman, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chapman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chapman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Salivary Gland Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Chapman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Chapman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brandon Chapman practice?
- Dr. Brandon Chapman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Chapman practices Otolaryngology near Lexington, NC.
See Lexington Otolaryngologists.