Dr. David Chapman MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Lexington, NC

3.9

February 28th, 2017
Worst Physician Experience Ever!!!!
Visited Dr. Chapman's office for a 17 month old baby after being referred by his pediatrician. When Dr. Chapman entered the room it didn't take long to realize he had an agenda. It was obvious he intended to make me feel ridiculous for bringing the baby to see him. As soon as he came into the exam room he was rude, arrogant and condescending to say the very least. I'm not even sure if he even said hello but he did say "WHY ARE YOU HERE? I DON'T SEE PATIENTS FOR A RUNNY NOSE. WHY ARE YOU HERE?" I tried to explain about the repeated infections the baby has had for the past 7 months and can't see to get better. He talked over me loudly, not really allowing me to answer his questions. I was told "If you don't want to deal with him being sick take him out of daycare. I had to take my child out of daycare because he kept getting sick." I'm not a doctor and don't make the salary that I'm sure Dr. Chapman makes. I have to work! I'm not sure what upset him prior to coming into the exam room but we didn't deserve to be treated that way. I expected some compassion and maybe some suggestions on how to handle the child's illnesses. I absolutely wasted my time getting off work to go to that appointment. I will never make that mistake again. I'll never step foot in Dr. Chapman's office again. Instead I will be on the lookout for a compassionate caring doctor.

March 18th, 2016
truly believes in helping his patients and is very professional . explains things to the patient so they understand their problem.

January 15th, 2016
Very impressed with him and his staff.