A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Clarke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarke
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Clarke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Clarke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Clarke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bruce Clarke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Clarke practice?
- Dr. David Clarke has 1 office location.
Dr. David Clarke practices Family Medicine near Canyon, TX.
See Canyon Primary Care Doctors.