A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Clarke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarke
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Clarke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Clarke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Clarke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bruce Clarke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Clarke practice?
- Dr. David Clarke has 1 office location.
Dr. David Clarke practices Family Medicine near Canyon, TX.
See Canyon Primary Care Doctors.