A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Coffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Coffey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffey graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Coffey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott County Hospital
- Jamestown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bruce Coffey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Coffey practice?
- Dr. David Coffey has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Coffey practices Family Medicine near Oneida, TN.
See Oneida Family Physicians.