Dr. David Cohen MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Pittsburgh, PA

2.6

February 1st, 2017
This doctor sucks!!
He did not listen, he walked out of room while I was asking questions. He said yeah the syrinx in my neck could cause a lot of problems, and then he left, and closed the door. Staff sucks too, not very professional.

September 20th, 2016
horrible
He came in the room. Was in there maybe 5 min. Not personable at all. Doesnt look at you when speaking. Paid $50 co pay to hear what he had to say. Which was "you dont need surgery". No diagnosis at all. As i was asking questions he was trying to leave the room as I was still talking to him. Waste of time and I will never be back again.

December 2nd, 2015
waited in waiting room almost an hour before taken to examination room nurse/practitioner then screened me before doctor came in to see me doctor entered with his diagnosis as I was asking him questions concerning his diagnosis, he was opening the door to leave as he answered my questions

January 27th, 2014
I would never recommend him. He operated and caused permenant vocal chord damage which has completely and adversely affected my life. I was not warned of such potential harm and though I understand that accidents do happen his response was "that's too bad" further, he doesn't look you in the eye when he talks.