A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Coultas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Coultas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Respiratory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Coultas graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Coultas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
- Good Shepherd Medical Center-Linden
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coultas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David B. Coultas practice?
Dr. David Coultas practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, General Practice, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kilgore, TX.
See Tyler Internists, Tyler Pulmonologists, Tyler Critical Care Practitioners, Tyler General Practitioners, and Tyler Neurologists.