A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Coultas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Coultas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Respiratory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Coultas graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Coultas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
- Good Shepherd Medical Center-Linden
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coultas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan