A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Coultas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coultas
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coultas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Coultas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Respiratory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Coultas graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Coultas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
- Good Shepherd Medical Center-Linden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bruce Coultas MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David B. Coultas practice?
- Dr. David Coultas has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Coultas practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kilgore, TX.
See Tyler Internists and Tyler Pulmonologists.