Dr. David Duncan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 23rd, 2013
Dr. Duncan is the BEST Neuro
Dr. Duncan is a very good and dedicated Dr. I have been to 11 neurologists until I found Dr. Duncan 10 years ago. He talks to you about your issues and gives great helpful advice on how to manage your symptoms, I have m.s. and Dr. Duncan is the first Neurologist that did not make me feel like I was crazy when talking about my m.s. symptoms.

March 7th, 2013
My last resort paid off
After three neurologist and much disappointment we decided to take the hour drive to Mt Kisco and pray that Dr Dunkin can help my husband with his depleting conditions.Dr Dunkin was tenacious to find what caused my husbands weakness; gait dysfunction. He diagnosed my husband with a rare disease(CIDP). He even gave us a specialist that treats this rare autoimmune disease. We owe him our sanity and our respect. You can never go wrong with Dr Dunkin. He is wonderful. He is well worth the wait to see him.

December 22nd, 2008
I first found Dr Duncan at a Multiple Sclerosis dinner. I had been to several neurologists and would never go back to any of them. Dr Duncan makes you feel comfortable enough to talk about your symptoms. I recommend him to anyone who needs a neurologist! He is top notch!