Dr. David Duncan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Duncan?

Dr. Duncan is the BEST Neuro

Posted on November 24th, 2013

Dr. Duncan is a very good and dedicated Dr. I have been to 11 neurologists until I found Dr. Duncan 10 years ago. He talks to you about your issues and gives great helpful advice on how to manage your symptoms, I have m.s. and Dr. Duncan is the first Neurologist that did not make me feel like I was crazy when talking about my m.s. symptoms.

My last resort paid off

Posted on March 8th, 2013

After three neurologist and much disappointment we decided to take the hour drive to Mt Kisco and pray that Dr Dunkin can help my husband with his depleting conditions.Dr Dunkin was tenacious to find what caused my husbands weakness; gait dysfunction. He diagnosed my husband with a rare disease(CIDP). He even gave us a specialist that treats this rare autoimmune disease. We owe him our sanity and our respect. You can never go wrong with Dr Dunkin. He is wonderful. He is well worth the wait to see him.

Posted on December 22nd, 2008

I first found Dr Duncan at a Multiple Sclerosis dinner. I had been to several neurologists and would never go back to any of them. Dr Duncan makes you feel comfortable enough to talk about your symptoms. I recommend him to anyone who needs a neurologist! He is top notch!

Posted on February 16th, 2017