A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Engler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Engler, Allergy and Immunology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Engler graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Engler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bruce Engler MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Engler practice?
- Dr. David Engler has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Engler practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, TX.
See Houston Allergists.