A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Engler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Engler, Allergy and Immunology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engler
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Engler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Engler graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Engler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Engler MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. David Engler practice?
- Dr. David Engler has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Engler practices Allergy & Immunology near Pasadena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Pasadena Allergists.