A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Engler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Engler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Engler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Engler graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Engler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Engler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David B. Engler practice?
Dr. David Engler practices Internal Medicine near Pasadena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Pearland, TX.
See Pasadena Internists.