Dr. David Engler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Engler?

Wasted my time and never explained anything to me

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Dr. Engler has his office employees do all the work, he doesn't even explain results and the employees just handed me computer print outs that were not helpful. The tests took three days and at the last day he was to talk to me about the test results, but all he did was peck on a computer to close my file and he walked out never explaining anything. His employees were not helpful either. When I told Ray, a clerk, that Dr. Engler had not given me a report on my allergy tests, Ray just shrugged. He said go to the desk and make another appt but I waited 15 minutes and no one showed up at the desk. The employees are not efficient and don't seem to know what they are doing.

Well worth the wait

Posted on July 19th, 2016

Outstanding doctor. A little tough to see since he's only in Pasadena on Tuesday afternoons, but well worth the wait. Takes everything into account.

Awesome doctor

Posted on March 22nd, 2015

I would recommend Dr David Engler to anyone who has allergies and asthma, he is a very knowledgeable doctor who care about his patients. His staff is awesome, especially Lexy, I love the fact that they can make patients laugh. Very light office enviornment, and with people that have chronic diseases positive attitudes and smiles do make a huge difference. I go to the fannin location, love them.

Awesome allergist!

Posted on September 12th, 2014

awesome doctor. Actually sat down and talked to me about what to do and it worked!

The hives are finally gone

Posted on December 1st, 2011

I have seen 4 board-certified allergists in the Houston area for hives. Not hives that disappear with Claritin or Allegra, but ones that require steroids or cortisone to control. I had been on such strong antihistamins that I was always tired, and put on 35 pounds from prednisone. Dr. Engler spent like an hour with me, went through all the previous doctor lab tests and said it was probably time to try the alternate meds that you only get from a med school or academic doctor. He fought with my insurance company to get it approved, and the hives were gone by the next month. His staff is very nice--you can tell they love their job and their boss.

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

Excellent allergist. Listens and pays attention when you talk. Discusses pro's and con's of each treatment with you.

stacey

Posted on June 4th, 2009

very nice and professional staff, was able to get information on my insurance and prompt answers from staff

Finally. I'm not coughing anymore

Posted on May 25th, 2009

It took a few weeks to get in to see Dr. Engler. He is handicapped with a bad back or arthritis, so he only works part time. But he spent an hour with me after his nurses worked me up. He explained what that spirometry test was and how I didn't have asthma. Then he explained the difference between a "Diagnosis" and a "Differential Diagnosis"; the latter is when the doctor doesn't know exactly what causes your cough, but there are a lot of possibilities. So he listed the various possibilities and explained how we could evaluate and eliminate each one. I didn't understand everything, but I took 3 medicines a day for 2 weeks,and the cough got better. I went through the "RUSH" allergy shot program and built my allergy shot dose up in one day! Now I'm just taking one medication per day, and I get my allergy shots once a month!! And, I'm not coughing anymore. I'm smiling...

Posted on March 18th, 2015