Dr. David Fox Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David Fox?

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

Dr. Fox probed into my case to figure out what was wrong. He found my water was broken and that I had placental abruption. He placed me on the high risk ward on bedrest. He made sure that I was taken care of, even though I was probably the most difficult patient they had ever encountered. At the time, I felt punished. But when it came down to saving my life and my son's life, it was quickly taken care of. I am glad this doctor was on my side. Because of him, I received the care I needed. I am very thankful for this doctor.

Posted on November 17th, 2014