Dr. David Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Friedman?

February 7th, 2014

March 12th, 2012

Great Dr.

After going to 3 pediatricians- he diagnosed my daughter! We have gone there for the pas 8 years. NOt a great looing office, but he sees a lot of patients and has "seen it all"

July 21st, 2011

terrible doctor!!! stay away

Went to him because he's the closest dermantologist around. The next available appointment wasn't till 2 weeks later and when I finally went to the place it was old and had an unpleasent odor.. I felt like I was in a nursing home. Waited for about 20 mins and when I met the doctor he said nothing, seriously glanced at my face and gave me a prescription. I had to do all the talking and asking questions. In and out of the examing room in a minute or so. Worst customer care everr... at least pretend to be interested. Geez

April 6th, 2011

Worst Customer Service ever by a Doctor's office

Sad to say that his office staff definitely needs to attend customer service seminars!! I was a new patient and the front office gal was soooo rude! I walked up and she completely ignored me for 5 min..She totally saw me walk in and did not greet me or anything she just sat there and I looked at her like "HELLO"?? she looked up at me and said "sign in".. I was even more shocked by the Doctor.. He treated me like I was wasting his time and had some where to go.. I just had a over all uncomfortable experince.. I asked my Primary care Dr. to referr me else where...

March 10th, 2011

The most Pompous MD in North Orange County

This MD is the most Pompous MD I have had in years. Spends as little time as possible with you, and then runs to the next patient. Does not answer your questions as he is too busy ( my guess is my insurance did not pay him enough) As an alum of UCI, he is an embarrassment to the University Medical School.

January 5th, 2011

Great Der

Dr. Friedman was so nice and understood the difficulties of having acne every day. He really is the best deratologist. I would seffinately reccommend seeing him.

October 13th, 2017